New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    isa pa question? the 4wd selector or yung kambyo, is it located right side the matic kambyo when sitting sa driver seat? or una yung 4wd selector, then sa right nya yung matic kambyo? prang ibaiba sa pics yung mga nkikita ko......

and yung window glass at the back, usually pg from subic, walng break yung glass right? buo xa..pro pg local version always may break db?

enlyten me pls....thanks

2. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    if i were a rich politician with lotsa connections, i'd let my carnap'd vehicle go. why bother? its an excuse to purchase a new one i'm sure purchasing a new one is not a problem with someone who has 'resources' to spare

maganda sana if your father is drinking buddies with the president's brother ;) yan ang matinding connection. tapos puro generals pa yun mga ninong mo sa kasal... nakow!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    sa pinas, kailangan mo nga ng mga conenction!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ar24458 View Post
    isa pa question? the 4wd selector or yung kambyo, is it located right side the matic kambyo when sitting sa driver seat? or una yung 4wd selector, then sa right nya yung matic kambyo? prang ibaiba sa pics yung mga nkikita ko......

and yung window glass at the back, usually pg from subic, walng break yung glass right? buo xa..pro pg local version always may break db?
    This will apply for original LHD (Local, middle east, China, etc.) units:
    *A/T: The transfer case (4wd) shifter will be nearer to the driver's side
    *M/T: The tcase shifter will be nearer to the passenger side

All local units have the 3rd brakelamp behind the rear glass. Some ex-JDM units have spoiler mounted LED stop lamps.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ar24458 View Post
    corek...very tempting ang price...more cheaper...actualy na check ko yung unit...gud naman..although sbe may ari na attorney, clean papers daw and sbe nya check ko pa daw sa pnp...pro fear ko is bka na chopchop na....

anyway, thanks guys.....better look for other sellers na nde na-involved sa theft...

thanks bros!!! peace!
    I'd be weary of buying the Pajero more so since you said the owner is a lier..oops lawyer and they can alter paperwork through connections.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Recovered Pajero Units!!!