New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    good day! magtatanong lang po ako sa mga may experience na with strada regarding its braking power. nagpalit na po ako ng bagong brake pads(bendix) and replaced the seals sa caliper pero parang mahina pa rin ang braking power nya.halos sagad na yung tapak ko sa brake pedal pero di pa humihinto kaagad.is it normal po ba or baka sanay ako sa braking ng kotse?im new with driving the 01 strada po eh.or di kaya may problem with the brake master?pls advise po.thanks!

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    *M24sws, welcome to the thread.

I may not the expert when it comes to brakes, but have you tried checking on your brake fluid? if it is dark with a lot of particles on it, you might want to consider flushing it and replenishing it. it could be that the particles that have accumulated over the years might have clogged the brake fluid linings po leading to a slow response of the fluid for stopping power.

i do hope that helps... but lets wait for the response of Fellow Strada Club member Noteworthy27 and Tsikoteer RoadWarrior among others. They are also Gen 3 Strada owners like you...

OT: may i invite you to join us at The Strada Club of the Philippines! All Generations of the L200/Strada/Endeavor are welcome! please visit our website at http://www.stradaclubph.com ... and may i also know your location po? thanks very much.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    replaced na rin po yung fluids.nableed na din and ganun pa din eh.anyway,location ko po is pasay city sir ian.

question on 01 strada brakes