New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly205 View Post
    why do I feel like yung positive feedback dito came from Diamond Motors Valle Verde employees?

We bought a Mitsu Adventure in DM along C5. We paid full in cash and after we got our car, we never heard from our agent, Liza Castillo. We had to go there several times to get our SM GC. And it's been months, we still haven't gotten our plate number. We got apprehended once dahil wala kaming plate and we called her, wala man lang syang recommendation to get a certification from LTO na for registration yung car. Crappy service talaga. It's holyweek and we're supposed to go out of town but we can't use our car for fear of being apprehended.
    Naisip ko din yan....
    Sa sobrang parang puro positive lang ang feedback regarding the valle branch, naisip ko hindi kaya bka may 'sabwatan' sila with Tsikot.

But then everytime naiisip ko yng posibility na yon, Citimotors Makati (or even citimotors in general) comes to mind. Yon naman, literaly parang puro negative ang feedback.

Then maiisiip ko, parang malabo nga yata na may posers pa para lang pabanguhin ang pangalan ng isang dealership. i mean if citimotors wont even to anything about their reputation dito sa tsikot eh.

well i find solace na lang na that branch (and parang Diamond in general) is well recommended ng future strada-club-bros ko... hehe

but then i guess am also feeling what your feeling... isnt it that i was the one who asked if it is over-rated?

i guess ang magandang tanong is this... Given the general consensus here in tsikot, are Diamond branches really SIGNIFICANTLY better than Citimotors'?

(ot: ill be having my 5000 pms next week. can you guys recommended an SA naman in valle? nagresign na daw pala kasi si jr)

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by theparanoid View Post
    Naisip ko din yan....
    Sa sobrang parang puro positive lang ang feedback regarding the valle branch, naisip ko hindi kaya bka may 'sabwatan' sila with Tsikot.

But then everytime naiisip ko yng posibility na yon, Citimotors Makati (or even citimotors in general) comes to mind. Yon naman, literaly parang puro negative ang feedback.

Then maiisiip ko, parang malabo nga yata na may posers pa para lang pabanguhin ang pangalan ng isang dealership. i mean if citimotors wont even to anything about their reputation dito sa tsikot eh.

well i find solace na lang na that branch (and parang Diamond in general) is well recommended ng future strada-club-bros ko... hehe

but then i guess am also feeling what your feeling... isnt it that i was the one who asked if it is over-rated?

i guess ang magandang tanong is this... Given the general consensus here in tsikot, are Diamond branches really SIGNIFICANTLY better than Citimotors'?

(ot: ill be having my 5000 pms next week. can you guys recommended an SA naman in valle? nagresign na daw pala kasi si jr)

Thanks
    On my almost 6mos of trying to find a good dealer, i didn't know i will end up at Diamond VV c/o SA(Sales) Ferdie Yap. Hope somebody here knows the guy and ca give me a heads up(if any) before I will get my unit this coming friday.

Sir TP, i guess SA you're referring to is Service Advisor, please share your experience with your "new" SA at Diamond VV if you pursue your PMS with them...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly205 View Post
    why do I feel like yung positive feedback dito came from Diamond Motors Valle Verde employees?

We bought a Mitsu Adventure in DM along C5. We paid full in cash and after we got our car, we never heard from our agent, Liza Castillo. We had to go there several times to get our SM GC. And it's been months, we still haven't gotten our plate number. We got apprehended once dahil wala kaming plate and we called her, wala man lang syang recommendation to get a certification from LTO na for registration yung car. Crappy service talaga. It's holyweek and we're supposed to go out of town but we can't use our car for fear of being apprehended.
    backreading dito sa thread... supposedly mabilis daw magrelease ng plates ang diamond valle (though mga 2-year old poss na yata yon).

in my case... i took them more than a month. purchased it last week of november, got the plates mid-january. i thought it was kind of unacceptable kasi PARANG ang normal is one month.

anyway... when i got the plates, na kasaby na din ang stickers, or/cr, etc, i noticed 2011-2013 yung sticker and yung registration date is january something.
    hindi ko alam if 'they went oug of their way for the cutomer', pero my registration is good na till 2013. i was expecting kasi na since i purchased my vehicle 2010, 2010-2012 yung sticker na makukuha ko. (i requested for a 5 ending btw).

eto na lang po... napansin ko, and try noticing this as well 9to find solace)...

notice mga wala pang plaka na mitsu sa daan, then take note of the conduction letter. yung mga matagal ng naghihintay for plates BN and older (BM, etc); usualy was purchased from Citimotors.

well of course di ko lang alam kung di sila nagkakabit ng plaka, or etc.

btw po... nung one time na nagiinquire ako about my plate. nagkataon wala yng agent ko sa branch. so ang ginawa nung nakasagot, may binigay na contact person who handles specificaly yung paltes, who turned out was not from VV but from the 'main branch'. nasabi na niya sa akin yng plate number ko (which means ready na), pero yung SA ang sinasabi pa din wala pa po sa branch. perhaps you should asking about this guy when call the branch.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Diamond Valle Verde... hmmmm 1k PMS ko 8lit ng oil pinabayaran sakin ng SA ko samantalang dapat 6.5lit lang kelangan as per manual... MADAYA

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by braad View Post
    Diamond Valle Verde... hmmmm 1k PMS ko 8lit ng oil pinabayaran sakin ng SA ko samantalang dapat 6.5lit lang kelangan as per manual... MADAYA

hindi ba binalik ang sobra sayo?

sa akin binalik ung oil...although binantayan ko yung buong ginawa nila

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    as per my observation, may konting dagdag talaga na oil silang gagamitin. I think it has something to do with helping flush the old oil out, not sure but that does make logical sense. Usually kung may tira they give it to you

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    *Sir KALBS.... sino po SA nyo sa DVV? walang ibinigay sakin na oil na sobra... nag send ako ng SMS sa SA ko sagot nya sakto lang yung 8lit na oil kasi kunsumo pa ng 1lit para sa oil filter.. sagot ko sa kanya nasa manual 6.4lit nga lang dapat kasama na dun yung para sa filter.... kelangan na siduro magpalit ng SA

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Had a bad experience with diamond valle last december. I brout my Grandis to the greenhills branch to have myexhaust repaired naputol the connection to the cat converter since there was no replacement available i weld na lang while waiting for the part to arrive. Since walang welding equipment sa greenhills they brought and endorsed me to valle. I followed up the status of my car to the vacant SA and he totally ignored me, he finished what he was doing attended to a different customer went inside their offi e to fax something and then nakipag chikka sa secretary. I was just seated in front of me and just left me there without acknowlodging my inquiry. He went back to his desk and acted as if i wasnt there. I had to shout at him to get his attention. Only when i shouted did their manager appproach to check what was happening. Talk about customer service.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rafmac View Post
    Had a bad experience with diamond valle last december. I brout my Grandis to the greenhills branch to have myexhaust repaired naputol the connection to the cat converter since there was no replacement available i weld na lang while waiting for the part to arrive. Since walang welding equipment sa greenhills they brought and endorsed me to valle. I followed up the status of my car to the vacant SA and he totally ignored me, he finished what he was doing attended to a different customer went inside their offi e to fax something and then nakipag chikka sa secretary. I was just seated in front of me and just left me there without acknowlodging my inquiry. He went back to his desk and acted as if i wasnt there. I had to shout at him to get his attention. Only when i shouted did their manager appproach to check what was happening. Talk about customer service.
    ganyan nga sa valle verde branch

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Quality of service * Diamond Motor Valle Verde ??