New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mukha change na mind ni otep, he's now hunting for a vitara na.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy
    mukha change na mind ni otep, he's now hunting for a vitara na.
    actually, that's what I'm restoring right now. I just brought out my Escudo so it could be used by my significant other. so far, I had it repainted and by next week, undercoating naman. then interior naman before fixing the dash and sidings. hehe sabay-sabay project vehicles ko.. kasama na yung L200 hybrid!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you were saying "magic" para ilabas....would it be legal to dispose (I mean, i-benta outside subic legally) it as "chop-up" parts. Example: chasis and suspension set-up, engine setup, upholstery (sits, dash, etc), glass (windshield), doors (kunwari assembly) and the body gawin "front-cut" and "rear-cut".

Would they still impose high taxes on these? Can this be a "legal loop-hole" in their system?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    nope. actually, that makes it more difficult. it's easier (hypothetically... hehe para may disclaimer ako) to do it one time, big time rather than isa-isa, pira-piraso when bringing it out.

hmm.. I feel that this kind of topic would be better conversed privately. I don't want to discuss matters such as these openly. I'm not privy to that. But I hope I answered your query in way or another...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Mga kaibigan, remember the e-commerce law admissible as evidence in court na ang mga posting natin dito. Kaya tama si dehadistam, ingat.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Project Auction Pajero - Feasible?