New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hoangtan1312 View Post
    Dear Guys, plz show me where i can buy this steering wheel type? i am in Vietnam, any link for buying it via Alibaba or Ebay or Taobao??? I dont know any similar links to buy it in Philipines

Thanks for all helps and replys by myself!

Attachment 26476
    errr... isn't that a lancer cedia steering wheel, minus the push buttons..?
    baka transplanted to an adventure steering column...?

you should be able to ace a pre-owned one in a single walk along evangelista... nakasabit yan parang banderitas sa harap at sa dingdings ng shops..

addendum...
    hey... that's an adventure wheel! you can probably get that second-hand, also in them cathay centers like in evangelista..
    Last edited by dr. d; May 1st, 2015 at 01:40 AM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

errr... isn't that a lancer cedia steering wheel, minus the push buttons..?
    baka transplanted to an adventure steering column...?

you should be able to ace a pre-owned one in a single walk along evangelista... nakasabit yan parang banderitas sa harap at sa dingdings ng shops..

addendum...
    hey... that's an adventure wheel! you can probably get that second-hand, also in them cathay centers like in evangelista..

Sir dr. d nasa vietnam po yun nagtatanong. [emoji4]

3. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by hoangtan1312 View Post
    Dear *SkyFlakes88,

Thank for ya help a lot, I will try contact dealer Philipines, i very keen on because steering wheel in VN (Adventure called Jolie in VN) is so ugly, i dont like it

Dear *SkyFlakes88,

Thank for ya help a lot, I will try contact dealer Philipines, i very keen on because steering wheel in VN (Adventure called Jolie in VN) is so ugly, i dont like it
    Welcome sir! Citimotors is one of the dealerships here in the phils. Happy hunting!

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    i believe this is true... what i wasnt aware was that it would activate at a certain RPM... hehehe... i havent paid too much attention on it yet...

admittingly there is minimal smoke- significantly reduced from the earlier Euro 1 models.

*angbatangobong- yep, usually with these devices, HP and Torque will go down... lets wait for the specs on paper muna... here is hoping it would still remain the same as much as possible.
    the EGR is not RPM activated but rather with a temperature switch nor valve sa EGR mismo. the turbo is the one that is RPM activated due to the power of the exhaust gas coming out of the exhaust manifold

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
planning to buy a Mitsubishi Adventure