New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    What do i need to know, pangtransport lang ng mga tao. Issues to look for and saan kaya ako makakabili? TIA.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    One issue is that they're quite expensive for what you get...

Check for kalampag, a rough running engine and pay particular attention to body integrity... check for rust in the sills and around the wheel wells, as these tend to develop rust easily. With the separate rear compartment, it's not quite the gas chamber that the full-bodied van version can be (it's really dangerous when the rear fender rusts through and lets noxious fumes into the cabin), but it's a good idea to check, anyway.

Oh, and ask for a maintenance history, too. Otherwise, it's a decent (but not great) people hauler.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Agree. Kalawangin nga yung rear cab niya (yung gawang Almazora).

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    dati meron ako nyan.just sold it a few months palang.ok naman.ginamit namin for awhile as school service.yon nga lang dimo maiwasan talaga ang kalampag sa rear cab.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I'm thinking of getting an L300 FB van for service at office. The brand new dual aircon is about 600 000? IS this still value for me? It's not easy to find a second hand L300 with low mileage.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by isketi View Post
    Agree. Kalawangin nga yung rear cab niya (yung gawang Almazora).
    the reason na madaling kalawangin ang L300 is that yung body nya is made from black iron ang pros ng black iron is derecho sya ikabit hindi lukutin di gaya ng G.I. sheet na alon alon next is cheaper and cons naman nya is madaling kalawangin and medyo mabigat

planning to buy a 2nd hand  L300 FB