New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nikko m, correct

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    so are you guys sure na pareho lang ito?kce i am having problems also re: that eh, i have a 2 dr paj. in our province,now, na biyak yun drivers side rain gutter,(nahulugan ng niyog),i want to replace it sana with a new EGR bubble type rain gutter,but since we also have a gen 2 local 4 dr,whos rain gutter at the back got lost also,im planning to move the rain gutter from our 4 dr to the 2 dr, and change the rain gutter of the 4 dr. to a simple one, yun manipis lang,not the bubble type. and mas mura yun db. so i was wondering kung same lang talaga, kce baka hindi mag kasya yun rain gutter.

pajerokid,
    db your the one who got a new set of wheels for your paj.?yun 6 spokes ng fieldmaster?where and how much did you get it?15"s yun right?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nikko m, theyre 16 inchers :D I got it from a shop in P. Tuazon Cubao. I think i got them at 4k a piece. Malaki lang ang trade-in value ko.

.......back to the doors.....

Hindi necessarily same yung door ng LWB and SWB. Although they look alike, they could be totally different.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oic,damn,like those wheels eh,anyway,is it bnew when you got it?how do youcall those wheels ba?

anyway,back to the doors,those are really my prob.

by the way,i like that paj. in your sig...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just ask for Ralliarts :D Most good tire stores know it.

The best thing you could do with the rain gutters is to have a shop test fit them :D Padala mo na lang yung Paj here.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oic,thanks.

anyway,hehe...it will cost me 15t to ship the car pre..wag nalang..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehe! Just remove the rain gutters :wink:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    umm.....very nice idea..then sukat ko nalang dito noh...or db measure ko nalang with the use of measuring tape.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hindi ba window visor tawag dun?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ARB,
    i think they are the same lang.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Pareho ba ang front doors ng Pajero GEN II LWB at SWB?