New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    sorry, i dont have their landline... AFAIK closed sila on sundays.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    pano kaya ang process ng pag linis nila.. baka kaya DIY??

is it true na dapat nag free-free wheel ung blade sa loob ng turbo? i tried turning mine, medyo matigas na..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes,sa central diesel,they also offer turbo repair and rebuilding if you have probs with your turbo's.my mga parts sila ng mga turbo's dun.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by v22
    ayos na!

bukod sa breather ay may leak pa yung mechanical seal.. kaya malakas mag accumulate ang langis sa turbo....

pinagawa ko ito sa MSF auto works in blumentritt...
    ano kaya ung mechanical seal na nabanggit ni V22..

ano ba reason bakit nag kakaoil sa turbo? ung sakin ang daming langis din!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    your turbo is cooled by your engine oil... if that seal starts to leak, oil gets inside the turbo and gets sucked in by the engine... although konti langnaman yun, its enough to make your intake sytem and the turbo dirty, eventually stucks it up...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    v22 thanks for that..

is it safe to simply remove the turbo and clean it? or may mga mechanism pa dung mahirap i balik?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    if your familiar with it, why not.. but if you want a more thorough cleaning job, then it wold be best to leave it to the experts.. they competely dissasemble the insides pa....

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    For Php 3K to have your turbo serviced is pretty cheap and reasonable.

BTW, do you leave your car to idle after driving? You should let it idle for about 2 minutes to cool down the turbo bearings and change your oil frequently. Turbocharged engines should be changed twice more frequently than a N/A engine.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by airshaq20
    change your oil frequently. Turbocharged engines should be changed twice more frequently than a N/A engine.
    really? its normaly 5Tkms before the next change oil... with turbo it should only last to 2.5Tkms???

10. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    hello again, just like to bring up this topic..

i recently had my pajero calibrated, it cost 9k.. mura na ba? anyways, nawala ung usok ng pajero (as in dramatic) and ung bad smell ng fumes.

but, feeling ko hindi nag bago ung hatak ng sasakyan.. may improvement pero slight lang.. i think baka ung turbo ko kelangan na pa overhaul.. nag canvas ako and sabi sakin dun sa pinag calibratan ko, budget daw mga 5k.. palit daw bearing saka kung ano ano pa.. medyo namamahalan ako eh...

ung MKF ba along blumentrit papuntang chinese general or papuntang abad santos?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Pajero Turbo Servicing????