New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_gambit View Post
    ok ba yung hyper flow?
    BG, marami sa 4x4 community yun yung gamit because its relatively more affordable compared to the mainstream brands. as for quality, comparable daw. LLDPE daw material.
    Last edited by crazy_boy; August 14th, 2012 at 12:25 PM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    lift kit = ironman. 2 inch lift ito.
    snorkel = hyperflow snorkel.
    sir yung ironman na 2 inch lift sa suspension or sa body?

hyperflow san po sila mabibili?

Thanks sa mabilis na pag sagot.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner View Post
    sir yung ironman na 2 inch lift sa suspension or sa body?

hyperflow san po sila mabibili?

Thanks sa mabilis na pag sagot.
    suspension lift. try mo google yung hyperflow.

4. Join Date
    May 2012
    I have a Gen 2 Pajero 1995 intercooler turbo and constantly fill up my coolant reservoir.
    I recently had my engine OH, apart from a series of extremely disappointing backjobs, this seems to stump d mechanic that performed d OH. I had rad pressure tested, no leaks from hoses and rad, apparently leaking from cap. I tried 3 aftermarket rad caps one was * 1.3, and d 4th and final was d OEM rad cap, tried all of 'em one day at a time, and every time coolant still gets depleted from max level to bone dry in 2 days.
    I see no coolant leaks from the ground(placed a carton), radiator, water pump and engine.
    I know for a fact it has a thermostat. I saw it being installed along with d water pump.
    D reservoir does have coolant mixed with water, All fans working.
    My temp rises to 1/2 pretty quick, think after 2 or 3 kms. and just stays at that point, regardless if its midday, or driving it hard or a/c blasting. It does not fluctuate.
    Am using Prestone and distilled water.
    Told mechanic seems like head gasket issue, he claims couldn't be, engine would be overheating. Someone told me maybe thermostat does not open all d way, forcing coolant from reservoir to be used up?? help?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kraulto View Post
    I have a Gen 2 Pajero 1995 intercooler turbo and constantly fill up my coolant reservoir.
    I recently had my engine OH, apart from a series of extremely disappointing backjobs, this seems to stump d mechanic that performed d OH. I had rad pressure tested, no leaks from hoses and rad, apparently leaking from cap. I tried 3 aftermarket rad caps one was * 1.3, and d 4th and final was d OEM rad cap, tried all of 'em one day at a time, and every time coolant still gets depleted from max level to bone dry in 2 days.
    I see no coolant leaks from the ground(placed a carton), radiator, water pump and engine.
    I know for a fact it has a thermostat. I saw it being installed along with d water pump.
    D reservoir does have coolant mixed with water, All fans working.
    My temp rises to 1/2 pretty quick, think after 2 or 3 kms. and just stays at that point, regardless if its midday, or driving it hard or a/c blasting. It does not fluctuate.
    Am using Prestone and distilled water.
    Told mechanic seems like head gasket issue, he claims couldn't be, engine would be overheating. Someone told me maybe thermostat does not open all d way, forcing coolant from reservoir to be used up?? help?
    Besides the hoses and radiator. there are two other sources of leaks that i know of after we had our gen one overhauled. one were the water jackets on the engine block. One had a tiny pinhole. So we replaced all of them. The other was from the O ring of the water tube on the passenger side behind the thermostat housing going to the rear of the engine.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jobs View Post
    SOS! Please recommend good shop na mura for 1998 Pajero Fieldmaster (172k mileage). Naging hard starting a month ago. Glow plugs, fuel filter (may tubig daw) replaced. Hard starting pa rin. Tapos aircon hindi na lumalamig. Compressor repaired, magnet. Gassed up yesterday. Let the engine cool down then tried to restart a few hours after. Hard starting but finally started. Was just observing then squealing sound from engine, parang mga belt na dumudulas. Amoy sunog tapos may usok from under the hood. Turned the engine off, silip after a while. Haven't started since then.

I read Car Shack mentioned somewhere for Pajero. Ok pa ba? Other shops in Muntinlupa area? Salamat.
    hardstarting: it could be the injection pump. go to your trusted calibration shop to test it.
    squealing sound: Idler bearing stuck up. If you don't know of any near by shop. Just bring your rig to the nearest gas station and have their mechanic check and replace the idler bearing.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    just bumpin-by!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Hi mga sirs. Tatanong ko lang po kung possible po ba ilagay sa pajero gen1 yung complete aircon set ng montero2014? Ilang beses na po kasi pinagagawa yung ac nung pajero namin pero malakas lang yung buga pero hindi ganun kalamig lalo na kapag mainit. Any suggestion mga sirs? Thanks and have a good day

9. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by rjruarskyy View Post
    Hi mga sirs. Tatanong ko lang po kung possible po ba ilagay sa pajero gen1 yung complete aircon set ng montero2014? Ilang beses na po kasi pinagagawa yung ac nung pajero namin pero malakas lang yung buga pero hindi ganun kalamig lalo na kapag mainit. Any suggestion mga sirs? Thanks and have a good day
    iba yata mga fittings niyan

10. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Does anyone here have a link to 2005 Pajero Owner's Manual? TIA.

Pajero Owners Club