New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark1 View Post
    crazy_boy: No I don't sir. I park there when I've got a meeting at Shang.

Blue_Gambit: Strange that you didn't feel the effect with Petron TD. On my Gen 2 & Isuzu Trooper, the engine runs smoother when I switch from Diesel Max / Diesel Ultra to Petron TD / V-Power Diesel.

Anyway, as long as you're happy with how your Paj runs, it's fine.
    kaya pala last week madalas hehe. i park here kasi all the time. dati kasi 1 lang euro paj eh. tapos pati sayo so 2 na.

are you using Petron TD/V-Power diesel na? what FC do you usually get? i only get 6km/l on my 4x2 FM.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Cool! We can meet up sometime bro. It'll be great to check out your ride. E-mail me your contact number and I'll send you mine.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Cool! We can meet up sometime bro. It'll be great to check out your ride. E-mail me your contact number and I'll send you mine.

ah ,mine is all stock lang na Fieldmaster. nakakahiya hehe no tint na dublin green i usually park at the "3rd" level. i saw yours the other day at the 2nd level eh. near the elevator. very nice pajero

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    [SIZE="5"]Pajero Pilipinas Auto Club, Inc.[/SIZE]

We would like to inform fellow Pajero Enthusiasts of "PAJERO PILIPINAS AUTO CLUB"!

The Pajero Pilipinas Auto Club, Inc. is a Philippine based non-profit organization dedicated to owners of the full range of Pajero 4x4 / 4X2 offroad vehicles, including the Philippine / U.S. / Japan Domestic Markets and IO/Mini Pajero ranges of Japanese Mini SUV.

The Club's aim is simply to allow Pajero Owners the opportunity to have a common ground where members can share their experiences and expertise to benefit all Pajero Owners. But above all, we're here to be heard and to have fun.

With Pajero Pilipinas Auto Club, Inc. [SIZE="3"]all members have an equal voice. No head of the table, no foot of the table. Each member stand as equals.[/SIZE]

For inquiries about your Club, you may check:
    [SIZE="5"]http://www.pajeropilipinasautoclub.com[/SIZE]

or look for

DRANOEL - (0917) 888-1321
    ARIS - (0917)833-2747
    RENAULT - (0928) 524-4630

[SIZE="3"]It's time to take part and share your experiences with your beloved Pajero! Take time to join us in upcoming events[/SIZE].

A glimpse of what to expect:
    Be sure to have FUN!
    (Please read the Disclaimer Notice below)

[SIZE="4"]Disclaimer Notice:[/SIZE]

PAJERO PILIPINAS AUTO CLUB, INC. makes no representation of any kind (express, implied or statutory) in relation to a website named pajeropilipinas.com or its content, and PAJERO PILIPINAS AUTO CLUB, INC. excludes (to the extent permitted by applicable law) all such representations.

The content contained on that website (pajeropilipinas.com) is not in any way concerned with PAJERO PILIPINAS AUTO CLUB, INC. any advice or information received through that website or its content, which represents PAJERO PILIPINAS AUTO CLUB, INC. should not be relied upon as being correct or accurate . It is your obligation to verify independently such matters from primary sources of information and by taking specific legal advice, as mandated by the lawyers of PAJERO PILIPINAS AUTO CLUB, INC.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    crazy_boy: No I don't sir. I park there when I've got a meeting at Shang.

Blue_Gambit: Strange that you didn't feel the effect with Petron TD. On my Gen 2 & Isuzu Trooper, the engine runs smoother when I switch from Diesel Max / Diesel Ultra to Petron TD / V-Power Diesel.

Anyway, as long as you're happy with how your Paj runs, it's fine.

Never got to use petron td, hanggang v-power lang. Cguro if there was I couldn't feel it since city driving lang ako at bihira ko lang mai hataw paj ko. Yup happy na ko sa hatak ng 4m40 ko

prob na lang is where I can change my gear oil ng me gl5 90w. wala kasi dito sa lugar namin puro 140w lang

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_gambit View Post
    Never got to use petron td, hanggang v-power lang. Cguro if there was I couldn't feel it since city driving lang ako at bihira ko lang mai hataw paj ko. Yup happy na ko sa hatak ng 4m40 ko

prob na lang is where I can change my gear oil ng me gl5 90w. wala kasi dito sa lugar namin puro 140w lang
    -- paps wala bang valvoline dyan or fully synthetic? kaya naman ata ng budget mo eh. hehe

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    mga sir, meron na ba naka HID dito?
    Here.. and few other members of Pajero Pilipinas

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    For those Pajeros running with a 4G54 Gas Engine (Carb-Type), may I recommend Sea Oil's Extreme 97 Octane.

Runs smooth plus higher octane. And cheaper than Blaze

Just want to share

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Crazy_boy: Thanks for the compliment bro! Appreciate it.

Blue_Gambit: Try mo yung Petron TD. Ramdam ko yung difference kahit city driving lang ako.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    * Ry_tower: Are you one and the same with "rytower21"

Pajero Owners Club