New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kihmari View Post
    visit ka po sa sulit.com.ph click sa cars and automotives click sa suvs, auvs,mpvs. pick ups, jeeps and 4wds. type nyo po sa refine search ang 3door pajero or pajero. sana po makatulong ito.
    ginawa ko na po. wala gaano, may nakita ako 1 ok, but nebenta na po. sayang. hanap nalang ulit.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark1 View Post
    Hi Bors,
    To answer your question on off-roading, Pajero Club Philippines doesn't do any, as the suspension of the Pajero is much weaker compared to the Patrol / Safaris. We promote the Pajero more as a city/daily driver within the metropolis.

However, we've started a bit of discussions on some light trails.

We hope to meet more Pajero owners from Tsikot. ;)

Mark
    mark,

nice to hear from you here, i can say that the pajero is a very good offroader, ive been to hell and back with my gen2.hehehehe. a good lift, some good all terrain tires can do wonders for the pajero.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    pwede malaman kung ano fuel nyo sa Pajero nyo?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Mark, light trailing and some green laning are good enough. Nothing hard core like rock crawling. Camp outs at Ka Vergel's would be a treat for paj owners. Barbeque and beer! Just something to also promote the paj not only as an exceptional city DD but also as adventure and outdoor family vehicles.

I believe they are very capable 4x4's, more so when given the proper suspension upgrades. Just look at Project Blackwind in Thailand. They use their LO47's and 49's as all terrain rigs. Anyways, do keep us posted here for any developments.

More power to the Pajero Club.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy View Post
    i can say that the pajero is a very good offroader, ive been to hell and back with my gen2.hehehehe. a good lift, some good all terrain tires can do wonders for the pajero.
    sir kcboy
    musta na.
    ito yung gen2.
    i think the blue gen2 was doc otep's previous ride.

(sorry for the crappy pics, wala pa ako dslr dati eh)

stock red gen2

stock blue gen2

stock gen1

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    jappy,

you still got the pics, yup, that's me in the red pajero, all stock pa sya nun when i did the papmpanga offorading sa lahar.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Nice off-road run, I wish I could do that... hehehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy View Post
    jappy,

you still got the pics, yup, that's me in the red pajero, all stock pa sya nun when i did the papmpanga offorading sa lahar.

yep.
    i remember all stock kayo nina otep and yung gen 1.
    that was one nice run during the porac trailing.
    all stock yung gen 1, tapos nasa kanya pa lahat yung food natin, kaya medyo na stuck siya dun sa river crossing.
    kaya we had to pull it out.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Nice ! The Pajeros can run with the "big" boys. Puro stock pa ! Just play within the car's envelope and have a good time.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Mga Sir sino na naglagay ng additional head light sa Pajero? parand nadidiliman kasi ako sa headlight ko gusto ko magdagdag pero wala wala pa ako idea ng maganda location ng additional light. post naman kayo ng pics.. thanks

Pajero Owners Club