New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    A 6G75 at 4 km/ltr sounds about right. One of our members who has a Gen3 gas of the same engine I think has the same fuel consumption. If in Australia they can do 6-7 km/ltr then they must have something we don't know about.

As a friend of mine once said, a gasoline Pajero's fuel consumption is worst than an Expedition.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    I removed and cleaned the MAF last sunday and it sounds and feels better, more power with a lighter foot.

Should know in about a week if the MAF therapy helps.

I am also planning to clean the intake and with carb cleaner to hopefully remove some gasoline gunk from the valves - still studying how this would work and what are the benefits.

Any suggestions?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Hi guys! I just want to know how much engine oil will I replace after having it oil changed? Is it safe to run if your engine oil is at the minimum level of your dip stick? thanks!

4. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by trekkers View Post
    GENERAL
    Body type SUV&Offroad
    Drive FULL 4WD
    Transmission Advanced 5 speed full synchronizer
    Displacement, cc 2476

SPECIFICATION (SPECS)

EXTERIOR

Wheel base, mm 2420
    Treads (F/R), mm 1420 / 1435
    Ground clearance, mm 210
    Seating capacity, persons 5
    Min.turning radius, m 5.9
    Fuel tank capacity, l 75

ENGINE
    Displacement, cc 2476
    Engine model 4D56T (turbo intercooler)
    Max.power (Net), kw(PS)/rpm 105 ps (77.23 kw) / 4200 rpm
    Max.torque(Net), N*m(kg*m)/rpm 24.5 kg*m (240.26 N*m) / 2000 rpm
    Power density 16.86
    Engine type Serial 4 cylinder OHCIC turbo
    Engine information
    Fuel system Distributor type injection pump
    Turbocharger Turbo with intercooler
    Compression ratio 21
    Bore, mm 91.1
    Stroke, mm 95
    Final gear ratio
    Fuel consumption at 10-15 modes, l/100km
    Fuel consumption at 60 km/h, l/100km

CHASSIS / TRANSMISSION
    Power steering In addition
    Tires size, front 225/80R15
    Tires size rear 225/80R15
    Braking system, front Ventilated disk
    Braking system, rear Disk
    Suspension system, front Double wishbone type torsion bar spring type independent suspension
    Suspension system, rear 3 links coil spring type axle suspension
    tnx 4 d complete infos sir..censya na po..late reply..out of country po kc me..very little tym to visit tsikot..thanks a lot again.. Godspeed!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Any trails coming up soon?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    hi bros! newbie here. just want to ask what do you think? okey ba kunin yung
    1993 Pajero 4x4 Manual Gas, Fieldmaster 1 daw? US Version? ano po ba ang makina nito? how's the fuel consumption? please help me to decide.
    thanks a lot!

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    [SIZE="4"]Pajero Club Philippines, Inc. Southern Nights Meeting[/SIZE]

Pajero Club Philippines, Inc. will be having a meet at the 'South' of the Metro this weekend. Pajero owners and enthusiasts who are interested to drop by and join us are very much welcome. Details below.

Date: August 7, 2010 (Saturday)
    Time: 7:00pm - 10:00pm (Those who want to stay after the meet can do so)
    Location: Kanin Club * Westgate, Alabang (Parking in the Area in front of Fitness First)
    Activity: Hang-out & Activities Committee discussion on 30-60-90 day plan on events.

See you.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by strike freedom View Post
    Hi guys! I just want to know how much engine oil will I replace after having it oil changed? Is it safe to run if your engine oil is at the minimum level of your dip stick? thanks!
    i just got replaced my oil pan gasket for my 4d56t pajy,my mechanic told me that it is ok to run your rig as long as it is in min level and no lower than that, otherwise it might ruin your engine or the so calle "katok". Usually you will expend about 5 1/2 L of oil for our rigs not to much bec it might loose the performance of your baby...

Love pajero my 18 yr old baby...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by benteman View Post
    guys i need help... im a newbie here and i want to find out what is better... im planning to buy a pajero "r ang plate" so cagayan un... 2.litter engine diesel or a crv which is 2003 model or a 2003 croswind..lahat automatic... what is better in fuel economy... i want sana tipid and a big car... i know if u want a big car hindi tipid un pero what is better from them? salamat sa pag sagot il be checking this everyday thank you
    my opinion:pajero ok in any manner but cagayan?swertehan po.crv wag n lng sir malakas konti compare to pajero pero when it comes to aircon, it will give you headache....sakit na ng crv yan...crosswind well although wala ako idea mukang cya ang efficient amoing others.

kung my budget local paj na bilin mo..

Hope it helps,

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    Ok pa ba Gen1 Manual Box Type 4d56? Interchangeable ba ang parts with L300 or Adventure? Lastly, ano fuel consumption nito? City~8 to 10kpl ba? Thanks.

Pajero Owners Club