New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    i suggest a diesel fed in terms of economy of course diesel fed vehicles win. why dont you get a gen2 or gen2.5? the jap imports gen2 are cheap at 350+k. and the swbs (3drs) are just * 270+k (alwayz_yummy said) at least gen2 looks more refined (obviously) than the gen 1.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    For Pajero owners and enthusiasts you can join or visit the pajero club philippines website at www.pajeroclubph.com

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Hi Pajero Owners!

Just bought a Gen1 Pajero and having difficult time finding someone to fix my power windows, wala na kasi nga rocker switches sa mga passenger doors.

Saan ba makakabili ng mga rocker switches para sa power windows or baka may alam kayong magaling magrepair ng mga ganito.

Thanks in advance.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Sana may mag-reply naman.

I noticed when driving through a highway my gen1 pajero move to the right of the road.

Pareho naman ang front tires ko and kahit na 30kph lang takbo ko.

what seems be the problem?

Hoping naman na sana may sumagot.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hi Chiekot!

Sorry for the delay in the reply. The Pajero Club has a reliable mechanic who fixes our Pajeros. His name is Joseph Atutubo and he's also part of this forum. He can hook you up with Pajero parts. However, if you can't wait, you can always go to SP International in Banawe.

As for your Pajero turning to the right on straight roads, it is a fact that the alignment and camber of Pajero Generations 1 to 2.5 could easily be altered by a medium to large pothole, most especially if you go go over them in high speed. You may want to have your camber and alignment check. I recommend Roadstar Alabang.

I'd like to thank drifterx for posting our site.

Pajero owners/enthusiasts: For inquiries on the Mitsubishi Pajero or on how to become a member of the club, please do feel free to visit our site: www.pajeroclubph.com, and post your question in the Welcome Center.

Thanks,
    Mark

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Mitsubishi Pajero Owners across the Philippines:

On behalf of Pajero Club Philippines, we'd like to invite you and fellow Pajero enthusiasts to join our forum. We've developed a Regional Forum for Pajero owners from the Northern & Southern Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. Visit us at http://www.pajeroclubph.com
    to meet fellow Pajero owners within your area.

More power to Tsikot.com!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    good day! just registered here sa tsikot.

chiekot,

regarding your problem pa-check mo tie rod end ng pajero mo. di ako sure kung pareho ang ilalim ng gen1 pajero mo at field master. kung pareho, try mo rin yung trelling arm bushing at baka worn out na.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    good day! just registered here sa tsikot.

chiekot,

regarding your problem pa-check mo tie rod end ng pajero mo. di ako sure kung pareho ang ilalim ng gen1 pajero mo at field master. kung pareho, try mo rin yung trelling arm bushing at baka worn out na.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Puwede pa ba maki join kahit late na...?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    "GRIP THE GROUND"

November 16, 2008 Pajero Club/Clan Fun Run
    Talisay-Tagaytay Route

Attendance: 22 Pajeros

Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Pajero Owners Club