New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    building up a list.....just so we know what's out there....too stretch our pesoses....there's always surplus.....but not all of us too sharp & have access to this......so here goes

brakes= bendix
    idler arm, etc....=555

yung lang alam ko.....please add to list....thanks

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    VIC for oil and fuel filters.
    K&N for air filter. More economical in the long run. Lasts as long as the vehicle, more power ka pa. Regular Cleaning and re-oiling lang. I modified a regular K&N filter (3,400 pesos?) to fit the air box of my 2.5 paj. Now I am spared of using orig filters na 1,800 pesos every 10,000 km.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by docvic
    VIC for oil and fuel filters.
    K&N for air filter. More economical in the long run. Lasts as long as the vehicle, more power ka pa. Regular Cleaning and re-oiling lang. I modified a regular K&N filter (3,400 pesos?) to fit the air box of my 2.5 paj. Now I am spared of using orig filters na 1,800 pesos every 10,000 km.
    docvic, how did you modify the K&N filter in the original airbox? Did you add spacers or gaskets to make it fit?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    papa, sn k nkabli ng k&n filter? ty

5. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    pards i need a big favor from you guys. i live here in california and had recently purchased a 99 montero from a friend. i was asking my dad if he could buy parts for me in manila and send it to me since the parts for the montero here are hard to find. the attached pic is my montero. i need to know what do you guys call this model there in manila. is it gen II or gen III? pls help me out. thanks a lot.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    sir trickster, this is a gen2.5 na. the gen 2 has different fenders - they have clip-on fender flares (examples include OTEP and KCboy's ride).

7. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    nugundam - salamat. and pls don't call me sir. bata pa ako thanks again now i know. sorry na off topic yung thread.

docvic - diba may k&n filter talaga for gen 2.5? i think i saw one in pep boys or walmart.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ahehehehehehe. sure. :D

meron talagang k&n filter for the gen2.5 (compatible with a couple of other models din). oh wait, usdm sa inyo, so yours would have the gas engine right? 3.0L ba?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    malaki ba ang mamumura natin kung 555 and orig na parts pang suspension?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    promduboy.
    i know laki talaga mura ng 555 sa orog and theyw ork just as well as oem parts.

trickcster.
    is your montero a 3.0 or a 5,5 v6? if u want to be unique, u can trade ur lights with some of the peeps here para jdm naman yung montero mo....hehehe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Pajero Orig budget replacement parts.....