New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Pasensya na kayo kung makulit ako sa Pajero. Pinag iisipan ko kasi talaga ng maigi eh.

Sa mga owner ng Pajero, magkano nagagastos nyo sa maintenance? By how much kaya mas mahal ang maintenance ng Pajero kesa sa ordinary economy car? How much higher does it cost to maintain as it gets older?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Change Oil - Around 6L + Labor = Mga P1500. YOu do this every 5k kms for me, thrice a year.

Yan lang regular cost ko sans fuel.

Full suspension makeover = mga 10k. Will last you 2 years average pero the thing feels like new.

La na ako maisip.

Pero bear in mind the condition of the unit. Pag laspag, expect to spend extra on oil.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    oil filter. yun ang mejo mabigat every change oil. i get the orig from el dorado, 1T+. dont get the cheaper one that they're offering. they only made that to match the price of the replacement oil filters in the market.

bro pk, what do you mean with suspension make over?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My last oil change cost around Php 1,500.00 sa shop ni GlennSter. It included 6L of Castrol CRD, ViC C-306 oil filter, and Isuzu Elf air filter (nilipat ko na lang yung fanblades).

Ang sira lang sa ride ko ay speedo sensor. Php 4,000.00 daw ang orig. Hanap na lang ako surplus.

Hindi naman ganun kabigat ang maintenance. Especially considering how versatile the vehicle is. Mas malaki pa nagagastos ng mga naka-'economy' cars na CASA loyalist naman.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Regular maintainance is no problem... just make sure you get one with a fuel system in good condition and walang leaks/loose compression.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by toadstool
    oil filter. yun ang mejo mabigat every change oil. i get the orig from el dorado, 1T+. dont get the cheaper one that they're offering. they only made that to match the price of the replacement oil filters in the market.

bro pk, what do you mean with suspension make over?
    Replace Inner/Outer Tie-Rods
    Replace Lower Ball Joints
    Replace Pitman/Idler Arms

All for the front

Yung Upper Ball joints bihira masira but will set you back mga 2k if you do decide to replace them.

One more thing, yung Transmission support madalas din masira pero less than 1k lang and pwede DIY install. Greatly reduced ang vibration pag pinalitan. Mga every 2 years replacement.
    Last edited by pajerokid; January 13th, 2006 at 12:56 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nga pala, yung P1500 na change oil ko is inclusive of oil filter na rin. I dont replace my air filter kasi washable.

Tapos every year, mga 3.25L of ATF din. Medyo pet peeve ko yung AT eh hence the yearly replacement. Pero strictly speaking ATF life is much much longer.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nga pala toadstool, the Vic brand oil filters are quite good. Basta original Japan.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sama nyo cost siguro ng glow plugs, fuel filter, gear oil changing, etc... Mga usual items for the poster...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    My last oil change cost around Php 1,500.00 sa shop ni GlennSter. It included 6L of Castrol CRD, ViC C-306 oil filter, and Isuzu Elf air filter (nilipat ko na lang yung fanblades).

Ang sira lang sa ride ko ay speedo sensor. Php 4,000.00 daw ang orig. Hanap na lang ako surplus.

Hindi naman ganun kabigat ang maintenance. Especially considering how versatile the vehicle is. Mas malaki pa nagagastos ng mga naka-'economy' cars na CASA loyalist naman.
    *OTEP
    Mag kano ba yung Vic 306 na oil filter?, pwede bang gumamit nalang yung replace parts ng Mitsubishi oil filter na brand and also fuel filter mas mura kasi kay sa yung VIC? any comment
    Last edited by acenie; January 13th, 2006 at 02:13 PM.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Pajero maintenance costs?