New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ungas
    I already passed your intent to Freeman. Baka medyo busy lang siya. Intayin mo na lang post nya dito sa boards.
    thanks. sana by the time na magpost sya hindi pa nya nabenta sa iba :?
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    PROMDIBOY, malamang ser iba po ang shocks.....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ungas, boybi
    ang sabi sa akin ride ng RS5000 ay setting number 3 ng RS9000
    sir boybi may mini review ako dito
    RS5000 nasa page 2 yata yung mini review
    and may i add, ngayon naka ranchoRS5000 na ako sa fronts,
    soft and comfortable ride, and handling improved

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    so ano kaya mas ok? bilstein or rancho5000?
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    boybi::: Dipende mo yan sa gusto nyong kalalabasan ng ride quality na gusto nyo. At kung papalarin na may available stock para sa sasakyan. Mabigat ang GVW ng Safari baka hindi rin tumagal ang RS5000. Kung sa Bilstein naman baka di nyo magustuhan ng stiff settings.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ganito nalang. kaya bang maging katulad ng patrol ang suspension ng trooper 4x2? kapag kasi sakay ko mga uncle/aunts, byenan ko or mga hipag ko, tapos medyo pangit yung daan, especially sa nlex, although hindi naman nila sinasabi, nafi-feel ko na nagrereklamo sila inside. :oops:
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    you can't compare the Bilstein sa RS5000, the Bilstein is way above its league (pls. no flames) the maybe you can compare the RS9000 with the Bilstein.

what i observe about the RS5000 is that it is a bit hard, maybe because it is designed for american type suspension settings which is really soft like floating, so to get more control and better handling you install rancho to stiffen it a bit.

we compared putting RS5000 on two gen1 pajero's one USDM one local, the local was hard riding, and the USDM performed really good.

and is there an exact part number RS5000 for the Patrol in their catalog?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    BILSTEIN was calibrated for handling and control, yet is not harsh in road imperfections (pot holes, any kind of holes for that matter :mrgreen: ) . A perfect damper!!! :D

I thought my RS9000 was already okay with my paj until I tried Bilstein. Hell, the Bilstein in my BMW is far better than the stock BMW shocks which in the first place is already good .

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    woodfire, hindi ba parang nanginginig paj nyo sa bilstein sa mga rough roads?
    Signature

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung RS5000 is too soft for a loaded mid-size SUV like the Trooper. It is better suited to SWB's and other lighter vehicles. I think overheating ang problem niya. Lumalambot siya agad when running through rough terrain. Madali mapagod.

But nothing beats Bilstein talaga. hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
To Pajero Kid