New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    glennster, siguro nga pero maraming hindi magugustuhan ang ride ng akin kasi sobra tagtag and the 38"tires don't help. Masarap pa rin ang ride ng exped. huwag na natin pagusapan handling...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    hmmmm parang nagiging common ito sa mga gen 2.5 ah... dati nag post ako about my swb na gen2 vs LWB na gen 2.5, grabe hanggang ngayon natatagtag pa din ako dun sa gen 2.5 namin... to think na naka fluid shocks na yun ah and lwb...sa tingin ko kasi dati bagsak yung front nung gen2.5 eh (pinababaan ata torsion bar) para nde matagtag..nung pinabalik ko sa stock height ayan lalong tumagtag! hhehehe oh well....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Do you think if I change the adjustable orig shock to an OME will improve the ride? I can feel the orig shock changing but I would still say its not a good shock absorber unlike my OME for my fuego did wonders. With soft setting, okay if you are alone or else it will bottom out. With the medium setting, slightly bumpy but the hard is too bumpy except if you are full packed. I just want to make sure before I change the shocks.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ganoon talaga ang Pajero gen 2.5. Its better ride than a Pajero Gen 1 but its floaty and magalaw ang suspension. Kahit anong setting ng shocks. the soft rides like an 70's american car. Hit a bump the frame creaks. Hard is really hard. Medium is best but not that great.

feeling ko the ride can be improve by putting 15' wheels ala american version montero para mas magaan at madali i control ng suspension.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
pajero fieldmaster question