New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If i had 1M. i'd give an offer to my Matandang Kapitbahay and buy the leftover HMMVW and give it a good surplus Isuzu engine! hehehe.

But seriously, kung nasa 1M yung Evo and Maganda pagkakagawa, and i had spare cash. Oks na rin siguro. 1.5M is too much for it, IMHO.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    I drove one for an entire week. (perks ng nagtratrabaho sa autofocus). I wasn't happy. I honestly could not feel the power. Right hand drive wise: take a good look at the conversion before buying
    Off - road:not my type of off road. even with the higher horsepower, couldn't do what Bubbles can.
    Having driven bubbles for quite some time, I findit too small for me.
    Handling wasn't as stable as I expected it to be.

I was able to own an evo6 for a week also so maybe I was expecting too much pajero. Yung evo6 ibang clase. nalulula ako sa power and handling. Kaya ng car di kaya ng driver.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yun nga lang,converted pa rin sha,pero ganda rin ng pag ka convert ha,and also the dash,hindi mo mapapansin eh,yun handbrake lever lang,like my 2dr,nasa extreme left,hehe..

pajerokid,
    umm....napaisip ako dun sa parts ah..mukhang mahirap nga,and im sure its also overpriced,or just plane expensive.

otep,
    pre,follow up mo naman kay jappy yun meeting namin about the amc hummer,meron lang akong sabihin sa kanya,then if kaya nya,might get one unit.thanks

bubbles,
    pre,sarap naman ng work mo,hehe..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i wont spend a million for that.
    id rather get myself a landcruiser or a landrover.

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    nikko,

marami ka namang pera... bumili ka na lang ng AMC Hammer tapos bilhin mo rin yung evo.. he.hehe....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    olive drab,
    yup!that was exactly what my dad told me..mas practical..

marwen,
    nyaks!!!!botchi nga eh...as in walang pera..panay wishfull thinking lang..hehe..nangangarap lang..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you want a goodlooking car with a powerful engine (and that you won't be going off-road), then just buy an E36 M3 bimmer. there is a post in the classified ads section of the BMW Club that seems to be within your budget.

Personally though, I prefer an E30 M3.

If you'll go off-road, just buy an LC80. It's probably the best off-road machine in its class with all the creature comforts. I test drove one before, and its really something. its way above the pajero imho.

Hey dude, you're one lucky guy. At 21, you can already afford to have a toy car.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1.5M????
    AMC hammer or Bnew Rav4 J na lang..
    the Paj Evo may be fancy pero nakakatakot ang RHD..
    with that potential..
    parang nakakatakot iharurot yun.

OT
    Bubbles..
    sarap naman ng trabaho mo..
    may opening ba??
    hehehehe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    just buy a bnew rav4 j! same lang ang pogi points niyan with the evo paj! dba pajerokid?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    .....minus the hassle of parts and conversion :D

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Pajero Evo?is it worth it?