New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Mitsubishi has long killed its flagship models when it started its decline towards bankruptcy. The Eclipse, Galant, Evo, and Lancer were all retired so eventually, the Pajero suffered the same fate.

Not so sure now what Nissan plans to do with Mitsubishi but it seems the focus is towards the Asian and AU market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yet they were able to revive ralliart recently but what are they without these iconic models. 😂

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Yet they were able to revive ralliart recently but what are they without these iconic models. The Pajero is Dead
    Ralliart with a Mirage or Xpander? Baka puro body kits lang parang TRD at Modulo. Hehehe

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Ralliart with a Mirage or Xpander? Baka puro body kits lang parang TRD at Modulo. Hehehe

Those plus L300 super ralliart edition.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Mitsubishi should do an official street version of the Mirage R5. GR Yaris has shown there's still strong demand for a road going rally homologation.

Last edited by Dr.Kamiya; June 19th, 2021 at 09:57 PM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    Mitsubishi should do an official version of the Mirage R5! GR Yaris has shown there's strong demand for such a vehicle

Good idea it seems kaso hindi ba wigo ang originally katapat ng mirage hb?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    Mitsubishi should do an official street version of the Mirage R5. GR Yaris has shown there's still strong demand for a road going rally homologation.

As good as the GR Yaris is in terms of performance, it will be a unicorn car like the Civic TypeR or Evolution or WRX STI. Not everyone will have more than 2M to buy a sports compact or hatchback.

Sure marami bibili ng econobox with body kits and stickers. Dami sucker for such things. Basta mukhang mabilis. Hehehe

7. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Pajero is NOT Dead. it just became more rare, desirable and a collector's car and an ICON for 4x4.
    It will live for many years to come and will oulast a lot of the PPVs that are Not Made in Japan.
    There's no such thing as an old Pajero, just a New Owner....

8. Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Sure marami bibili ng econobox with body kits and stickers. Dami sucker for such things. Basta mukhang mabilis. Hehehe
    I realize this comment's over a year ago na (necropost na), and I get the point of the "ricey" mods, but it also made me think though...

How's this different from those who buy the "crippled" 4 x 2 SUV versions only because of the "porma" factor? Para lang masabi lang driving an SUV)

9. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Radical-One View Post
    Pajero is NOT Dead. it just became more rare, desirable and a collector's car and an ICON for 4x4.
    It will live for many years to come and will oulast a lot of the PPVs that are Not Made in Japan.
    There's no such thing as an old Pajero, just a New Owner....
    True. The Pajero name is still here with the Montero Sport which in other countries was called Pajero Sport.

MMPC might have just rebadge the Montero sport into Pajero sport since the full sized Pajero was already discontinued.

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    True. The Pajero name is still here with the Montero Sport which in other countries was called Pajero Sport.

MMPC might have just rebadge the Montero sport into Pajero sport since the full sized Pajero was already discontinued.

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    There's also rumors here in Japan that a new Pajero is coming around 2024

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast