New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Hi Pajero lovers,

I have bought a short pajero(3door) automatic. Now since it is converted from right hand drive to left, there are lots of rewiring done. I bought it as it is but my challenge now is to get someone really good on the wiring. at the moment all wiring is good except when I click the signal left I notice the stereo shut off and under the dashboard, its a jungle of wiring not properly organized. I hope you can recommend someone or advise me if I really need to do a rewiring for my ride.

Another idea why I wanted to rewire is I want to eliminate the worry that my ride will suddenly burn during travel like the one I was in Magallanes area a year ago.

Hope to hear from you guys. Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    If you are near roxas district in qc, try uno serbisyo. Sct. Chuatoco cor sct. Ojeda. Look for danny hipolito. He owns the shop and has been my family's auto electrician since 1996. He is very good.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Sir MAXIMUS,

We have same car, you may try Jemson auto electrical shop in front of Tea Rock in Banawe near Sta. Catalina street, (that's in del Monte side of Banawe). He's also in FB.

hope this help. thanks

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Just tried Jemson and in my humble opinion too costly for the services rendered. I think he's to old for the job already. Will try wizard next time.