New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Mitsu Outlander! i really like the rockford fosgate sounds and the trick paddle shifters.
    but the Crv in black doesn't look that bad, and its got the better interior.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    IMO crv tuned siya for fuel efficiency pero ok din di naman sacrifice ang power, di pa ako nakakadrive ng bagong crv pero nakadrive nako ng new civic sa pagkaalam ko parehas lang sila ng engine lumaki lang ng displacement (referring sa 1.8 ng civic)

since yung thread starter may experience na sa mitsu maganda siguro mitsu narin bilhin unless gusto mo na talagang magchange brand yung outlander di nga lang kasing bilis ng evo pero ok yung match 3.0 mivec at yung paddle shifters para kang racing racing ingat nga lang sa driving kasi SUV parin yan hindi kotse hehe

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    I like the new CRVs balance in features and all around package. Those 17" rims makes it look so regal and is finally proportioned to the new shell that appears to be more timeless compared to the less curvy old variant.

That center computer is a no nonsense upgrade displaying important info relative to an "active driver".

What really blows me away is the comeback realtime 4WD that has a "twin pump" I think, that can transfer traction to where it is needed most which gives you absolute control everytime. Perfect for the wifey .

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    mag-outlander ka na nga kasi parang nagagandahan ako sa outlander talaga ngaun. probably bec. I see a few of them in the streets. looks exclusive imho

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
outlander gls sport or crv 4x4???