New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by washburn View Post
    outlander na! sa looks palang at engine! MIVEC pang performance talaga!
    sabi nila yung all-new CRV yung engine nito ay galing sa previous gen ng CRV bale new kaha old engine hindi ko lang maconfirm kung totoo ito
    the 2.0 CRV (4x2) uses a new engine the R series, while the 2.4 CRV (4x4) uses the same engine as the previous 4x4 CRV.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    But the 2.0 CR-V runs like a 90 year old grand mother. :hihihi:

The Sante Fe on the other hand will not meet his crave for spirited driving.
    iam3739.com

kung outlander at cr-v ang pagpipilian... mas pipiliin ko ang outlander... daming engine variants na pagpipilian... looks? patok pa din ang outlander.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    After having test driven both vehicles... my vote goes to the Mitsu Outlander.

It might not have the same power as your EVO7 but it still does have enough omph when you mash the accelerator pedal. The steering wheel is nicely padded. Paddle shifters are a nice touch but I personally prefer a regular shifter.

Seats are supportive and good for both long and short drives. Even the rear legroom is big enough. Handling is good but slightly slow on the steering. Ride comfort is superb.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Lui, malapit lang sa house ko yung union motor. Can i test drive it? I'll be there 2nd week of october. Are you still gonna sell the 3.0L engine? or is it gonna be replaced by the 2.4L? Can I test drive both back to back?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    bro if you are eyeing the gls sport, it's still 3.0 V6, if you opt for the gls only, then most probably wala nang stock ng 3.0 gls..

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by washburn View Post
    outlander na! sa looks palang at engine! MIVEC pang performance talaga!
    sabi nila yung all-new CRV yung engine nito ay galing sa previous gen ng CRV bale new kaha old engine hindi ko lang maconfirm kung totoo ito
    Totoo. K series 2.4 liter pa rin. Yung 2.0 liter variant ang bago R20 na.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Outlander! I still cant stomach the underbite of the CRV!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    But the 2.0 CR-V runs like a 90 year old grand mother. :hihihi:

The Sante Fe on the other hand will not meet his crave for spirited driving.
    Masyado ka naman. Nasa driver lang yan, My 2.0CRV runs at 160 to 180kph. Ang ganda nga tunog, parang may sumisipol.
    Masyado ka manlait ng ibang cars, IMHO. The comparison here is not for drag racing. The quality, and the value for money. Thanks.
    OT for this, pasensya po.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo168 View Post
    Lui, malapit lang sa house ko yung union motor. Can i test drive it? I'll be there 2nd week of october. Are you still gonna sell the 3.0L engine? or is it gonna be replaced by the 2.4L? Can I test drive both back to back?
    yup pwede po kau testdrive. pm nyo lang po ako or txt para ma ayos ko po ung sked ng mga unit. minsan kasi nasa kalookan branch po namen. thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
outlander gls sport or crv 4x4???