New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Im planning on getting one in a few weeks. W/c one would you recommend? From reading the specs on both units the outlander outshines the crv, but how about on comfort, reliability?
    V6 220 hp, rockford sound system, paddle shifters are very tempting. For the crv, I like the way it looks on the side & front. On the outlander I like the front & rear. How powerful is the the MIVEC engine? Just got rid of my EVO 7 a few months ago & I want a vehicle were i can drive everyday being in comfort & also have some power to overtake other cars, do some spirited driving once in a while. What are the pros & cons of each vehicle?
    Gas would not be an issue for me. But I would assume both almost have the same mileage per kilometer, even if the other one is a V6.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    outlander gls sport advantages:
    -POWERFUL engine
    -6speed sportronic
    -rockford fosgate sound system w/ rf sub
    -18" stock rims and tires
    -multi-select AWD system

CRV 4x4 advantages:
    -better interior materials
    -HONDA badge
    -most probably better resale value

outlander's mivec v6 has good FC considering its a V6 compared to the K24 of the crv 4x4. IMO the outlander GLS sport wins hands down in performance and features, although it is almost 200k more than the 4x4 crv. for some 200k is still 200k in savings, depends on you ultimately.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    kung looks lang, outlander na. hehe.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    If you thirst the power of the EVO 7. Then go for the EVO of SUV - the Outlander.

Test drive both and you'll find the CR-V as boring and slow. :hihihi:
    iam3739.com

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    may bagong labas na 2.4 mivec ang outlander, same specs as the 3.0 gls sport.rockford soundsystem and paddle shifters. price lang ang di nilagay sa newspaper.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by impulzz View Post
    may bagong labas na 2.4 mivec ang outlander, same specs as the 3.0 gls sport.rockford soundsystem and paddle shifters. price lang ang di nilagay sa newspaper.
    1,440,000 po ang srp namen ng outlader 2.4

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lui View Post
    1,440,000 po ang srp namen ng outlader 2.4
    Sir Lui, ano ba yung manufacturer's FC nito? Be honest po!
    iam3739.com

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    outlander na! sa looks palang at engine! MIVEC pang performance talaga!
    sabi nila yung all-new CRV yung engine nito ay galing sa previous gen ng CRV bale new kaha old engine hindi ko lang maconfirm kung totoo ito

9. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    OT eto but you may want to look at the Santa Fe. It has a powerful engine (either V6 or CRDI), is very very comfortable to drive and ride, and for me the leather is better than the CRVs it doesn't easily get that dirty (kasi black ang interior)...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    Sir Lui, ano ba yung manufacturer's FC nito? Be honest po!
    hehe wala pa posinabi samen. bukas po itanung ko sa ofis. kung anu nalang po sabihin nila un ang i post ko

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
outlander gls sport or crv 4x4???