New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT: Kimps, yung 92 na gti facelifted na yun. Yung GTis before kulay amber yung front clearance lamps, and black pa yung instrument clusters. We had a '92 too alpine white. na-carnap.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I really like the prado 90 overall performance, quality, comfort and durability. My Aunts LC 90 prado turbodiesel ran 270t km before she sold it without any major problems. 270 thou mileage niya wala pa usok ang makina walang overhaul ito ha.

I have no Idea what the new V6 pajero will be like but you should consider the new prado 120. The 2003 Prado 120 is really good. My Dad just got a 4 cylinder gasoline model to replace the 99 fieldmaster and is quite happy with it. Its ride is very very good and the cabin is whisper quiet. No jiggles and kalogs whatsoever. (the 99 fieldmaster was jiggly already when it was brand new and had a windshield seal leak) Wala nga lang leather seats and self leveling suspension. The ride quality is similar to the Toyota LC 100. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new 4x4.

Comparing the ride of the 2003 120 prado to the previous 1997 90 V6 prado. The newer model doesnt have a tendency to bottom out its rear suspension over humps like the older one. Its a bit firmer. More european-like ang suspension ng 120 and the 90 is more american.

my 2 cents

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Old VX Prado to New 3.8 V6 Pajero..good move??