New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ung boxtype lancer at 4th gen na galant ay minarket ng ganun katagal dahil wala silang kakumpetensya sa panahon na iyon. old and aging yung mga models ng mitsu sa pinas except for the Grandis. dapat ng ilabas yung 4G92 MIVEC sa PINAS!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mitsubishi never did see the need to launch the MS back in 1997. At that time (even up to the more recent past), the Pajero was the dominant force in the market and nothing came close to it in terms of sales.

But when the GEN III was launched, a void was created since the GEN III moved pricing to a very upmarket region. The Outlander is not exactly filling that void very well, hence the MS.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    A little side note on this ...I have just borrowed a copy of C! for the month of March and they have this section (darn, what's the name of that section again? My memory fails me.) where they get to bash a car, without mentioning the brand or name just giving hints and clues to who made that car. The section on the march issue talks about a prize for a golf tournament wherein the car is a prize for a hole-in-one. From the description of the car they are trying to brand as old...could it be that the vehicle they mentioned is the montero? From what all it indicates...it seems to be it. What's your guess?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Hello Guys,

ako i am still looking forward of buying a Pajero FM, i kknow it's a decade old but hey, i still like the looks and amenities besides i cannot afford to buy the GenIII or other SUV's of its class. Paj FM comes with DVD-LCD which Prado is a million bucks more kaso wala. i guess my point here is depends naman on your needs. i believe not all new models are better!

We bought an CRVand 8mos pa ako nagpila, sabi ng dealer 18km/l when i got it, DAMN! swerte kana sa 8km/l. baka 5-6 nga lang ata but it's a new engine of honda i-vtec sabi nila masmatipid pa yung lumang CRV.

well it's only my opinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
That Old Montero Sport and then some