New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Some ex-JDM units have speakers in the doors and dash depending on grade and trim level (base, GLX, GLS, Exceed, etc.).

On my local unit, the dash speakers were 4" coax units.

The cargo compartment can accomodate a 6" x 9" speaker. But Mitsubishi just put in a lousy 5.25 on mine.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Thank you sir OTEP, it;s an Exceed, and i found out that there is a 10cm on the dash (below the ac vent), 13cm on the front doors and 16cm on cargo compartment, youre right 6"x9" can be fitted.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    i've fitted a 3way system sa stock locations... 6.5 sa sidings, 4" sa mounting locations below the side a/c vents and tweeters sa stock pods on the opposite side ng side mirrors. pwede kung sa pwede, kaso ang downside lang is poor imaging due to the firing angle of the midrange.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    i've fitted a 3way system sa stock locations... 6.5 sa sidings, 4" sa mounting locations below the side a/c vents and tweeters sa stock pods on the opposite side ng side mirrors. pwede kung sa pwede, kaso ang downside lang is poor imaging due to the firing angle of the midrange.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    PICTURES!
    *my apologies to bretwalda of 4x4wire.com

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    baka nga pala meron dyan na hindi na kailangan yung takip sa loob opposite ng mounting ng side mirror, yung triangle na plastic, either ibenta or baka pwede ipamana niyo na lang sa akin hehe.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    I did the same thing Pajheroy, isa yan sa pinagkaabalahan ko diyan..Thanks sir otep sa pictures.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Looks like a lot of work

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
OEM Speakers for Pajero Gen2 (Subic)