New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Good day! Has anyone tried installing an ODB2 Bluetooth device to a Monty gen2 here? Are you able to track fuel consumption among others? What android app are you using?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Cccj View Post
    Good day! Has anyone tried installing an ODB2 Bluetooth device to a Monty gen2 here? Are you able to track fuel consumption among others? What android app are you using?
    i did 3 or 4yrs ago [emoji6] ELM327 ba? used torque pro and dash command to check boost, maf, intake press/temp but not fuel consumption. if you want to monitor fc, there are other apps you can use. check the thread for fuel consumption

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Thanks Sir

4. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    I tired Car Scanner and its supposed to track FC. Pero ayaw. Yes it's ELM327

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    ^ meron mga apps na ginagamit mga tsikoteers here like bro jut, search mo na lang. enter mo lang fuel quantity na kinarga mo, odo reading, amount, price per liter and the app calculates your car FC.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Napagana ko na Car Scanner app. I contacted the developer. I can now track my fuel consumption in real time. Salamat sa lahat ng nag advise dito. Mabuhay kayo.