specs:

Overall length: 4,420 mm
    Overall width: 1,980 mm
    Overall height: 1,725 mm
    Wheelbase: 2,780 mm
    Front track: 1,695 mm
    Rear track: 1,695 mm
    Cargo room capacity: 350 litres
    Engine: 4.7-litre V8 (OH MY LORD!!!!!!!!!!)
    4WD system: Super Select 4WD with AYC and ACD
    Seating capacity: 4 persons
    *: Montero in Spanish-speaking countries.

IT LOOKS BUTT UGLY IMHO!!!!! BUT I WANT ONE!!!!!!!! :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mann,

butt ugly... But let's wait till all those horses kick-in and let see what's you'll say... ahehehe... :lol:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    PARENG REY!!!!!!! MUSTA NA? :mrgreen:

Pasensya na di ako masyadong nakakapagpost sa Club Mitsu :D Pucha pre, imagine 4.7L V8!!!!!! Mukang nakakain ng displacement pills ang mga mitsu engineers a :lol: :lol:

Pre, yung lumang auto ko nasa flash animation sa homepage ng tsikot. :D check it out!

I have pics of my new ride (Paje) in my pbase. just click on the link below :wink:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    panget a... :? (sa bagay, usually bizarre naman lagi yung mga concept cars e :mrgreen

hirap siguro reverse-parking with that thing (hehe just look at that rear window and tall butt)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mbt:: yup! the roof kinda reminds me of the 1st gen Honda CRX. But you know how the looks of these cars have a habit of growing on us....... specially with an engine as sweet as that! :lol:

ITS STILL BUTT UGLY.... BUT I STILL WANT ONE. :mrgreen:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kinda look like a mix between a crx, an rsx and a yellow tonka truck. yeah! Evos rule bigtime!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    FerioEG9Boi:: indeed! :D basta mitsu and evo in the same sentence... yep i agree totally!

Reflection lang sa Displacement increase:: nung 50s and 60s hanep mga displacement ng auto! typical ang 450 cu in. V8 (mga 4.0 - 5.0 liters +- displacement). But because of the opec oil embargo in the 70s, nalaos halos overnight ang mga ito.... syempre coz you need your own personal oil well to fuel these babies. Then came the rise of the Japanese 4 cylinder engines, and the rise of the Japanese Automotive industry as well. Initially, jap cars were treated as we used to treat (take note USED TO TREAT) Kias and other korean makes in our present day and time. But now established na ang jap cars all over the world.

But with Jap cars increasing displacement like this one would wonder what would happen if a war pushed though with our favorite dictator Saddam and George W.? So mamahal na naman ang gas! Upheaval na naman sa world car industry! :D

GOOD THING I HAVE A FUEL EFFICIENT SMOKE BELCHING DIESEL RIDE HEHEHEHE:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    EVO Paj?

that is something to watch out for.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yummy!!!!!kahit yun luma na lang na evo,ok na..hehe...

sa auctions nga in subic eh...start ng bidding...700T,so raise ako ng kamay...then mamaya..naging 1.6M na...huhuu....saw the unit,it was very fresh..galing ng pagka convert,meron pa new carerozza head unit(pioneer in japan),then nka indash monitor narin by mitsu..damn....hangang test drive nalang..hehe..not practical kce,with that amount 4 trucks and 1 nissan mistral na nakuha namin..hehehehe..but for 1.6M,i would say na mura na...2M plus sa labas right?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    DAkila:: yup there is a Pajero Evolution :D 270HP, 500 units only. I believe we have at least 4 here in the PIs.

nikko:: I saw one sa ads, 2.1 ata ang asking. The Pajero Evolution is based on the 2nd Gen Pajero (Blister), but the dashboard is totally different from the locally produced versions :D

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
NEW PAJERO EVOLUTION!!!!!!!! (prototype)