New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    di naman siguro. sana pwede option for top mount, tapos hood scoop na bigger than the impreza wrx sti hoodscoop... :lol:

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hmm.. I don't like the new design at all. mukhang pwet ng dump truck yung rear IMO.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    you know what...ngayon ko lang nakita ang gamit ng rear bumpers....hehe nabangga ko yung likod ko sa isang poste. ayan tinanggal ko kc yung rear bumpers ko...hehe yung bagong L200 mas pang porma yung styling niya. yung tipong pang-bling look. yung current strada, well pang off road! hehe. yung pic na pinost ni OTEP, yan talaga ang vision ko sa ride ko.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by sikuya
    are you in the US? Cuz i thought mitsu sold small forgettable pickups in late 80s to early 90s called "mighty max". enlighten me.
    nope I'm not. I'm in the Philippines. I'm not really sure of what year the L200's were distributed / manufactured in the US or when did it stop.I was just able to find out their different names. In the US it's the triton, in the UK it's the Warrior and here in the Philippines it's the Strada. In Thailand, I think it's also known as the Triton If I'm not mistaken.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Automahn
    Sumobra naman ata sa curves.

parang pang cartoons yung likod nya. hahahahha

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by notEworthy27
    nope I'm not. I'm in the Philippines. I'm not really sure of what year the L200's were distributed / manufactured in the US or when did it stop.I was just able to find out their different names. In the US it's the triton, in the UK it's the Warrior and here in the Philippines it's the Strada. In Thailand, I think it's also known as the Triton If I'm not mistaken.

1995 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (US)---L200 elsewhere

the reason i asked was i've been here since the middle 80's and the "triton" name did not ring a bell. mitsubishi vehicles were sold by chrysler in the 70's here in the US and were rebadged chrysler or plymouth. the L200 was sold as Chrysler Forte here from 1979-1982. in 1982 mitsubishi established its presence in the US and began selling its vehicles here though at times chrysler still shared and rebadged some of them. the L200 was called mighty max and was sold stateside from 1983 until 1995 (1992 i think was when the "strada" came out as brand-new truck and reentered the the japanese market). the mighty max (L200 elsewhere) was discontinued by mitsu america in 1995. incidentally, the L200 was sold as Plymouth Arrow from 1979 to 1984 and as dodge ram D50/D60 at some point.
    so you see,i was just curious. no "triton" name there.i might be wrong (i might have been not paying attention)....

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ok sa pangalan ah might max.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Ok yung look ng new L200,hawig nya yung Pajero Evo Dakar!Bebenta yan sigurado sa Thailand at Pinas!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    sikuya , I might have been mistaken too. baka naman sa ibang bansa yun or probably sa thailand lang talaga. if so, my bad :D

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    err .. yung likod ... looks like a big ass ... parang ganyan yung hugis ng pwetan pag-upo ng tao na may big ass ... imho

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
the new mitsu L200 strada