New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    at first glance, it looks a lot like the shark galant...pero gwapo pa rin! :D sad nga lang na dami bagong auto na lumalabas na ang gagwapo & lalakas kung kelan tumataas presyo ng gasolina. hehehe. at least...mumura ang resale ng evo 7 & 8. hehehe

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Very interesting indeed. The exterior design is nevertheless "a blast from the past"

Kung iu-upgrade din nila yung interior, then you have Mitsu would now have a real "fighter" in there hands. In fact, I think na sa exterior palang, nagiging "fighter" na rin siya.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    akala ko yung magiging bagong lancer is yung facelifted version? (yung "mitsubishi sentra" or "nissan lancer")

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup, i think it is the concept sportback:

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    ibang klase evolution yan..oo nga parang attacking shark..ano kaya interior niyan?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by missZ
    I think I'm in the minority here..

I'm not digging the rear part of the car it's too plain
    and the front looks too busy.

Sorry but IMO it's too fugly.
    same here po... even the front i really don't dig it that much... but of course this is only my own opinion...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    That gaping-mouth grille certainly makes quite an impression, giving the car a predatory edge. I can't wait to see this thing in production (mga 2007 pa, as of last report).

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    looks mean and grumpy. imagine driving this in EDSA. ung tsikot mo lang ang nakasimangot hehehe. so cool!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by blebla
    looks mean and grumpy. imagine driving this in EDSA. ung tsikot mo lang ang nakasimangot hehehe. so cool!
    and then some guy would overtake it and goad it to race it using a bmw 1 series...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ...tapang din ng likod with a rear diffuser mostly found in exotics.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
The New Lancer Evolution X