New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    afrasay, thanks for the input pre! Ang hirap pumili.

burnikin, from e-rod, turn right sa banawe, turn right unang kanto. Sp is on the right side. Tiempuhan yung installer nila. If he's there, kasama na pakabit

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay
    orig tail and bumper lights - for me ok. the more the lights, the more they can see you, the more safer you can drive. the higher the brake/signal/park (CRV, Volvo, Adventure, etc.) light the more visible you are.

right side fogs - ok lang. you have dark tint diba? so your rear right side is the darkest almost a blindspot at night. so your rear fogs should be on the right. the rear left, well you can always open your door to see what's behind you.

IMHO :wink:

i agree with sir Afrasay!

OT: sir PK..ganda ng Paje mo..saw u last Sat sa may Santolan..malapit sa tapat ng Gate 1 ng Camp Aguinaldo..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wreckless, thank you po :oops: Nagpa-reupholster ako ng seats e

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Im all set! ............. i think............

Im leaning towards the Gen1 rear foglamp! And i wanna mount it passenger side.
    Pigilan nyo po ako please!!!!!

I Looked at the UK Ministry of Transportation Specifications ( http://www.ukmot.com/manual/1-1.htm ) and
    it doesnt say where the rear foglamp should be mounted. sabi lang it should be "fitted to the centre or offside of the vehicle, not obscured and facing to the rear ".

Also, among the choices, its the best one in terms of cost/size. And even if its off, there's still the reflector...

Another Q.... Ok lang kaya yung naka recta ito sa parklights? TIA :mrgreen:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid
    Another Q.... Ok lang kaya yung naka recta ito sa parklights? TIA :mrgreen:

NAKU AH...PLEASE LANG...UTANG NA LOOB :twisted:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    :mrgreen:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    parang nakakatamad mag-wire ng switch e hehehe:mrgreen:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pajerokid,

Offside is the driver's side if I remember correctly. British english kasi iyan, eh. Hay diyos ko.

Please lang pakilagyan ng switch, ha. My eyes are strained enough from looking at the DUAL REAR FOGLAMPS on Glenn's Vitara. The rear foglamp should only be made available when the park lamps AND front foglamps are on as per OEM spec.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    o sya sya! Lagyan na ng switch! :D

Anyway, i saw these cheap depo brand euro version taillamps. Baka mag euro ver na ako.(labo no). Yung sa RAV4, you can only turn on the rear fogs if the parklights are on. If you turn off the parklights, the rear fog also goes off. But when you switch it on again, it stays off. Magnetic switch kasi gamit.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
NEED UR OPINION ON PAJERO BUMPER LITES (PICS)