New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mga peeps,
    m trying to figure out what kind of accessories can I put on my car. one of my priorities is an alarm system with remote start. anymore suggestions?

here's a peek:
    http://www.betancalibration.com/copp...s.php?album=12

we got it from carmax.com for $12k with only 8k miles on it.

Doc Diesel

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    are you more into looks or performance? perhaps a cd player/cd changer because i think the ES is the base galant model (correct me if i'm wrong). a new set of rims? TURBO! (just kiddin with the latter )

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    wow,angas tignan.. padalahan mo ako doc.hehehe

kung ako... car A/V system... then mags.. lowered.... teka teka.. family fam na pala si doc.. so ill stick with the A/V system

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    good choice on buying with carmax. i've bought cars from them also - iwas sakit ng ulo, and no games like the 'normal' dealers.

for me, the biggest drawback of the galant is the floaty ride, which some nice aftermarket suspension and sway bars should fix nicely...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron na syang stock in dash cd player, it sounds good naman. a new set of mags is a good idea. m not really after the performance since gasoline prices here have gone up and m trying to minimize my travel time so as to save bit.

on the other hand, m thinking of trading this in for an 04 Toyota Sienna or 04 / 05 Honda Odyssey.

Kapag na trade in ito, sayang lang yung accessories na ilalagay ko di ba?

Doc Diesel

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    yap.. sayang.. pag dito sa pinas... mahirapan ka magbetna ng parts depending on the usage.. then pag sinabay mo sa car parang konti lang un dagdag..

my pre owned 2003 Galant ES [USDM]