New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I know this is kinda OT. Nwy, I have a 3dr Pajero 2Gen too. My question is that lately I have problems with my stereo... Pioneer DEH-8450. When I am driving, I usually have kinda loud music in the background. However, if I increase the volume, the HU imediately turns off. The odd thing here is that whenever I turn off my aircon, the HU will turn on again and vice versa. I have an amp and a 10" (i think) sub too. So, I went to a shop to ask for help. They said it is due to my HU(lens) being so sensitive na daw sa vibration made by the sub. They didn't experience what I have been experiencing. (they tried a road test and havn't experienced the aircon thing.) However, this has been happening for almost a week now to me. I don't know whats wrong. What do you think? stereo nga ba talaga? PLEASE HELP WITH ANY INPUTS PO.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try getting the HU's power directly from the battery or from a separate lead. It looks like the wire it's currently attached to doesnt have enough juice. HTH

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Ok..i'll try to upload some pix this weekend. I tried uploading all the pix but they are to big to get uploaded.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Pajero kid paki tanong sa mechanic mo kung magkano ang charge niya sa pagconvert ng aircon for van from subic. TY

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Show us the rest of the vehicle. :D

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

50-100K. mga ganito talaga gastos kung gusto mong maayos yung sasakyan from Subic.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BARAKO
    Pajero kid paki tanong sa mechanic mo kung magkano ang charge niya sa pagconvert ng aircon for van from subic. TY
    Paki kontak na lang si Joseph Atutubo sir. 9178405942.

Sabihin mo nirefer kita

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Hello mga sir,
    pwede rin ba makahingi ng exact address ni sir Joseph other than the cell phone number provided in this thread. May 3dr pajero rin kase ako, and matagal ng problema na hindi ma solve ng mga mekaniko na kakilala ko eh yung pagbabawas ng langis at mahina lamig ng aircon. I was hoping Mr. Joseph can finally resolve it, medyo malaki laki na rin gastos ko, kung maaga ko lang nalaman na sa 100K solve na problem eh di na sana ako gumastos sa iba. Salamat mga sir, hoping for your immediate feedback.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
My New 3Dr Pajero