New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by butchyboy View Post
    I don't know if this is relevant pero had 2 episodes na ng CEL pero alam ko nagtrigger and the CEL spontaneously disappeared nung nacorrect problem. 1st episode is when the post intercooler intake tube was disconnected just before the throttle body and the engine was revved. 2nd episode is nung tinanggal thermostat during my coolant flushing, the CEL was triggered after running the engine during flushing. CEL was gone approx a few hours after maconnect yung pipe and thermostat, did not even experienced any LIMP mode as I was running approx 80 kph with the CEL on. Ask the CASA whether they can know the codes of these CEL, they told me that since the CEL is not on anymore they can't trace the code (Don't know if it is true baka tinatamad lng itrace :buh

The pix below is how dirty my fuel filter (Baldwin BF 7534) after 20k kms of use during my 40K kms PMS. Dont have a pix of my OEM fuel filter during my first 20K kms but as far as I can remember the insides of the OEM looks much cleaner. Difference in the conditions aside from the kms reading is that I used a fuel system cleaner in my 30K PMS and EURO 2 in my first 10K kms while the rest was EURO 4 diesel + 2T. AFAIK the Baldwin did not trigger any CEL. As for any water contamination mukang wala naman siguro since di ko pa nakita nag on yung fuel filter indicator lamp

OT: BTW to those who changed their fuel filter ganu po kadumi filter nyo?

Thank you for this information.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Problem solved by changing the Fuel filter. Thank you guys..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12