New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 342 of 393 FirstFirst ... 242292332338339340341342343344345346352392 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 3921
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ava12 View Post
    Mga sir tanong ko lang po, kylangan ba ipa rehistro ang roof rack carrier? Tia
    Yes, you have to register it bro...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Hi Guys. Planning to buy GLX AT 2015 model. Anu ba pwede kong iask sa dealer para ibigay nila lahat ng options nila?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    congrats sir "bayen" for the upgrades!!!

FMIC upgrade
    bosch europa
    hood dampers
    k&n filter
    oil catch can
    throttle controller
    optitron
    egr blanking

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post

FMIC upgrade
    bosch europa
    hood dampers
    k&n filter
    oil catch can
    throttle controller
    optitron
    egr blanking
    wow congrats! hakot si sir bayen. i'm sure lalo mo ma-enjoy magdrive niyan with the k&n/fmic/t.controller combo...ecutek na lang kulang hahaha! btw, baka gusto mo pumasyal sa kubo ng MSCP sir bayen...

well done Zix Performance!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Thanks for the awesome job you and your team did sir pat. Installation was very well done and pulido talaga.
    Good to meet some of mcsp members also. That turbo upgrade was really something. (Drool)
    Once i get the itch again, ill go perhaps for the ecutek. For now am happy with the upgrades. Turbo lag is now better compensated by the throt controller. P07 Is currently my setting.
    Ill be able to "test" the full potentials of the upgrades when we go back home on the 10th, mimo will be able to better stretch her legs in expressways.

Sir monty gtv, ill register soon. As of now im more active in fb but am interested in meeting the other members.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bayen View Post
    Thanks for the awesome job you and your team did sir pat. Installation was very well done and pulido talaga.
    Good to meet some of mcsp members also. That turbo upgrade was really something. (Drool)
    Once i get the itch again, ill go perhaps for the ecutek. For now am happy with the upgrades. Turbo lag is now better compensated by the throt controller. P07 Is currently my setting.
    Ill be able to "test" the full potentials of the upgrades when we go back home on the 10th, mimo will be able to better stretch her legs in expressways.

Sir monty gtv, ill register soon. As of now im more active in fb but am interested in meeting the other members.
    the throttle controller will take care of the turbo lag and the k&n/fmic will definitely improve the combustion and improve your fuel consumption. as per dyno, the fmic adds around 7hp. the setting of P07 is somewhat the sweet spot for me using the tc, although if you prefer a more spirited way of driving then you can max it at P09. enjoy your ride and drive safe!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post

FMIC upgrade
    bosch europa
    hood dampers
    k&n filter
    oil catch can
    throttle controller
    optitron
    egr blanking
    Congrats Bryan on your upgrades. Iba talaga bagong sign off. He he. Enjoy the full potential of your mods. Credits to brader zix. May bago na palang tc module. Hataw to the max na with it. Hanggang PO5 lang ako dyan, ninernerbyos ako eh. He he.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by leinahtan View Post
    Congrats Bryan on your upgrades. Iba talaga bagong sign off. He he. Enjoy the full potential of your mods. Credits to brader zix. May bago na palang tc module. Hataw to the max na with it. Hanggang PO5 lang ako dyan, ninernerbyos ako eh. He he.
    Thanks. Hehehe. Paalis na nga ulit e. Soon.
    Ill try p05 too, lets see if the suits my driving style better, pero as of now the p07 setting is okay for me. Once it kicks in slight jolt back to the seat so dahan dahan lang talaga.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    the throttle controller will take care of the turbo lag and the k&n/fmic will definitely improve the combustion and improve your fuel consumption. as per dyno, the fmic adds around 7hp. the setting of P07 is somewhat the sweet spot for me using the tc, although if you prefer a more spirited way of driving then you can max it at P09. enjoy your ride and drive safe!
    Nice to see definitive gains from the fmic upgrade. Aesthetically is looks really good. Nawala ung empty spaces behind the grills. It filled up really well. The europas also make a more commanding presence on the road. Used to have air horn, may slight delay because of the compressor, now its instantaneous. Good for "bing" "bing" courtesy horns.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    I was observing wheel setups of fellow monty owners at zix shop yesterday, i was curious as to what has been the biggest tire installed on the stock rims for the monty glx, as far as i know the stock is 265/65/17 right? Has anyone installed anything wider? Perhaps a 275/60? Im curious of the acceptable range, ung pasok pa din sa wheel arches para hindi takaw tilamsik sa side ng oto, thats the tendency kase kapag labas na talaganung gulong e, i want something na pasok pa din.

Montero Sport GLX 2.5 Non-VGT Owners