New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 390 of 393 FirstFirst ... 290340380386387388389390391392393 LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 3921
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Tanong lang po mga sir,

I have just install a headrest monitor sa MS namin.
    If using the DVD and tv plus, nagwowork yung headrest monitor pero kapag using USB ayaw magwork, sa HU lang meron.
    Meron po ba nakaka-alam para magwork din yun USB sa headrest.

Salamat ng marami

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Hi all. Has anyone had their oil cooler hose replaced? Upon having an oil change, we discovered that the oil cooler hose was leaking and had to be replaced. Called a few shops in Banawe and none of them have any. Trying my luck at the Casa tomorrow.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kuplet View Post
    Hi all. Has anyone had their oil cooler hose replaced? Upon having an oil change, we discovered that the oil cooler hose was leaking and had to be replaced. Called a few shops in Banawe and none of them have any. Trying my luck at the Casa tomorrow.
    i think speedlab might get some for you. kind of weird meron sugat cooler hose. normally its behind the rad. also inquire with zix performance on fb.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    i think speedlab might get some for you. kind of weird meron sugat cooler hose. normally its behind the rad. also inquire with zix performance on fb.
    Was able to get the oil cooler hose replaced. None available in Banawe but a good thing they had stocks in Diamond Quezon Avenue.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Was able to get the oil cooler hose replaced. None available in Banawe but a good thing they had stocks in Diamond Quezon Avenue.
    good to hear. how was the atf color?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    What was the reason for its failure daw?

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009

Oil Cooler ng engine oil yung madalas nag leleak. May o-rings yan, yung orange color and a small one(not in the pic). Yung 2 hoses, water line yan. Once nag leak ang oil cooler, yung u-hoses lagi napapatakan ng oil, which eventually mamamaga until magrupture, kasi hindi naman oil hose yan, water hose kasi yan. When that happens sa byahe, ubos tubig, overheat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post

Oil Cooler ng engine oil yung madalas nag leleak. May o-rings yan, yung orange color and a small one(not in the pic). Yung 2 hoses, water line yan. Once nag leak ang oil cooler, yung u-hoses lagi napapatakan ng oil, which eventually mamamaga until magrupture, kasi hindi naman oil hose yan, water hose kasi yan. When that happens sa byahe, ubos tubig, overheat.

Sakit ito ng mga gen 2 bro?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post

Yes. Actually sa maintenance sure na makikita naman yan, katabi lang siya ng oil filter

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post

Eto sample ng leaking oil cooler

Montero Sport GLX 2.5 Non-VGT Owners