New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 388 of 393 FirstFirst ... 288338378384385386387388389390391392 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 3921
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Anyone experienced clock time in their AVT head unit keeps changing? Not sure yung exact model ng hu natin but its the unit that came with the glx 2012 model. Na notice ko lang na advance ng 8 hours yung time kagabi so I just corrected the time. I tried to turn off the hu and turn it on, time is still correct but after a while the clock sets to a different time again. It keeps on changing to current time + 8 hours. So kung ang current time ngayon is 1020am magiging 620pm. Any ideas? My radio settings are not setting to default so i guess batteries are not the issue (7 month old Amaron).

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by redefine View Post
    Anyone experienced clock time in their AVT head unit keeps changing? Not sure yung exact model ng hu natin but its the unit that came with the glx 2012 model. Na notice ko lang na advance ng 8 hours yung time kagabi so I just corrected the time. I tried to turn off the hu and turn it on, time is still correct but after a while the clock sets to a different time again. It keeps on changing to current time + 8 hours. So kung ang current time ngayon is 1020am magiging 620pm. Any ideas? My radio settings are not setting to default so i guess batteries are not the issue (7 month old Amaron).
    Most likely may GPS yan and your timezone setting is wrong. When the GPS connects, it syncs and changes the time.

Make sure naka GMT+8 yung AVT settings.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Most likely may GPS yan and your timezone setting is wrong. When the GPS connects, it syncs and changes the time.

Make sure naka GMT+8 yung AVT settings.
    Thanks. Will check the timezone settings if its configurable.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Thanks. Will check the timezone settings if its configurable.
    Either that or you can disable GPS time sync if also available, para manual nalang yung oras.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Kala ko battery problem, hindi pala. Nangyari din sa akin ito. Twice today. Kanina madaling araw, at nung stop over. Itinama ko lang yung time. Hindi ko pa nacheck yung timezone settings.

Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo Valino View Post
    Kala ko battery problem, hindi pala. Nangyari din sa akin ito. Twice today. Kanina madaling araw, at nung stop over. Itinama ko lang yung time. Hindi ko pa nacheck yung timezone settings.

Siguro nagpalit kayo ng battery recently... then nag reset lahat ng settings ng head unit, kaya bumalik sa GMT+0 yung time.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Oct 2016 yung amaron pro ko. Will further observe na lang muna. Baka dahil sa change of year.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007

Yung monty ko, glx 2012 din, same thing ang nangyari, nabago bigla ang time twice today. Parang yung timezone adjuatment ang biglang nababago. Baka software bug. Never pa akong nag update ng firmware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ i noticed that too yesterday sa hu ng monty namin.

when you look into the abyss, the abyss looks into you

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Meron din nagrereklamo regarding clock issues sa mirage group. Guess what, avt din ang hu

Montero Sport GLX 2.5 Non-VGT Owners