New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 378 of 393 FirstFirst ... 278328368374375376377378379380381382388 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 3921
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by moncuento View Post
    Maraming salamat po Sir, as you can see, i am not a waze user cause apparently traffic in the province particularly in Leyte is not that chaotic compared in Manila.
    Best route to Zix Performance shop from what you said was Makati skyway downramp Buendia, drive straight and turn left on Quirino Av, right on Taft Av straight to Quezon Blvd short tunnel which splits to two. Take the left (Alfonso Mendoza Rd) and left on Alvarez St., right on P. Guevarra. You won't miss the shop on workings hours as there are a lot of montys parked on side streets adjacent to the shop named "Zix Performance". There you are. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-C900F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by leinahtan; July 7th, 2017 at 06:24 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Kano yan boss

Sent from my C6903 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Hello!
    I really need your help!
    I'm from Kazakhstan.
    We sell Montero Sport only in a five-seated configuration.
    I bought the third row of seats and now install.
    I need help.
    I do not understand how the seat belts are for the third row.
    Can you make photos or video of third-row seat belts? He is interested in how the mechanisms of the belts themselves are fastened in the rack under the side plating.
    I will be very grateful to you.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Hello mga sirs! Newbie here. Ask ko lang kung pano install yung hood damper sa 2015 montero? Tumatama kasi yung damper sa fuel filter housing. TIA!

Sent from my Lenovo Z90a40 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by eyron View Post
    Hello mga sirs! Newbie here. Ask ko lang kung pano install yung hood damper sa 2015 montero? Tumatama kasi yung damper sa fuel filter housing. TIA!

You need to install a special bracket in between the fuel filter assy and the body , para kumasya yung hood damper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Hi Sir Zix. Thanks for the prompt response. Basically kailangan i-move yung fuel filter para magkasya yung damper. May nabibili po ba nitong special bracket? Or kailangan pa fabricate? Thanks!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Hi Sir Zix. Thanks for the prompt response. Basically kailangan i-move yung fuel filter para magkasya yung damper. May nabibili po ba nitong special bracket? Or kailangan pa fabricate? Thanks!

Fabricate. Meron dito sa shop if you need it right away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012

as bro zix mentioned, mag fabricate ka ng bracket to attach the damper sa body in such a way na di sasabit sa fuel filter assy. imo, no need to move the fuel filter assy just for the sake of a damper na di naman necessity. kung malapit ka at gusto mo mag DIY, visit zix performance or jc garage to get an idea. marami na silang nakabit na ganyan. or better pakabit mo na sa kanila, minimal fee lang yan at ready made na brackets nila, iturnilyo lang nila yan

9. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Ok sir monty_gtv. Thanks for additional info and suggestions.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Power & Torque Difference sa with VGT at Non VGT?

Montero Sport GLX 2.5 Non-VGT Owners