New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 373 of 393 FirstFirst ... 273323363369370371372373374375376377383 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 3921
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Anson Ng View Post
    Sir, kung interested kayo sa GPS card namin na same sa offer ng Winterpine mas malaki matitipid niyo, PM niyo lang ako for details. Attachment 20284
    How much po gps card nyo sir louie

2. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    encountered a problem with another monty owner. ayaw mag-unlock using both remote keys pero yung lock, silent and alarm gumagana. every 30s nagbeep yung alarm. ano kaya problem?

Sent from my LG-D620 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Casa quoted me 10k for replacement of brake pads in front. Where can I buy a cheaper option? Thanks.

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by luloym View Post
    Casa quoted me 10k for replacement of brake pads in front. Where can I buy a cheaper option? Thanks.
    You can try sir Zix or if you ar near Las Pinas, Mitsu Prime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Does any experience tightness of your steering wheel upon turning?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Hi Sir,

Available p po b ung gps card nyo? Hm po?

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Anson Ng View Post
    Sir, kung interested kayo sa GPS card namin na same sa offer ng Winterpine mas malaki matitipid niyo, PM niyo lang ako for details. Attachment 20284

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I have a similar problem with our 2013 GLX MT, only over 30k in the ODO. I hear a sound when releasing the clutch. Not sure if this is a serious issue or not. I hope somebody will reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl Engbino View Post
    Good day,
    Our monterosport (2010 GLX,Odo:46000+) makes this hissing sound(like an air is being released) whenever I press the clutch pedal. The sound disappears when I release the clutch pedal. I am not sure though but maybe the throwout bearing that gone bad might cause this sound.

Any similar cases with you guys? Is it possible that I can just have my throwout bearing replaced or do I have to buy a new clutch assembly? (Some late car models kind of built in the throwout system to the pressure plate, so I might have to replace the whole thing)

How much kaya gagastusin?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    So I was looking for video on Youtube on how to install the OEM toolbox on a 2015 montero sport GLX model since it didnt come with one, there was no such video SO... I made one instead.

For those who are planning to install one, heres how to do it.

how to install toolbox on a montero sport glx - YouTube

- the bolt length is about 4 inches, difficult to find but are available in local hardware. i tired handyman and wilcon depot, no go. I got better luck in local hardware store here in angeles city.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Where'd you purchase the toolbox?

Sent from S7Edge using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Hi semikal, i got it from a friend that was selling his. Ive seen some selling bnew ones in fb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Montero Sport GLX 2.5 Non-VGT Owners