New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 357 of 393 FirstFirst ... 257307347353354355356357358359360361367 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 3921
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    bro yung aircon filter natin naka- screw, plus may foam on 4 sides, para walang vibration. yung vibration sa dash, unfortunately eh normal sa monty, minsan meron minsan wala. hindi ka nagiisa sa concern mo. may kasama tayo, tinadtad ng bubble wrap lahat underneath the dash. resulta? sa umpisa nawala, nung tumagal na, ganun din
    Sir zix888, I am a new owner of second hand Glx 2014 AT, can you pls pm me re egr blank, air con filter, and k&n air filter, and where I can bring the unit, thanks.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    egr blanking
    oil catch can
    ac filter
    k&n filter
    volution turbo timer
    optitron

*ZIX

Sir zix888, may I know pls function of occ, throttle control and turbo timer. Thanks very much

3. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Hi mga sir ask ko lang has anyone experience this may nakakapasok na amoy ng usok galing sa labas madalas kapag bumper to bumper traffic naamoy ko ung exhaust smoke ng nsa harapan lalo na kapag jeep feeling ko dumadaan sa a/c vent..ano kaya remedy dito mga boss anong area ang dapat tapalan or takapan?nicheck ko naman ung sa engine bay specially sa likod wala ako makitang possible na butas para pasukan eh..

Sorry If natanong/nasagot na po ito sa previous post pls redirect me na lang po..thanks

Send from Outer space using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Check your auto climate control. The vent may have opened so you switch it back off.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Being tempted to switch to 255/80R17 (33-inch tall) tires for my first tire change (vs. stock 265/65R17). Saw it done on a buddy's Strada and that +2-inch diameter difference (plus he had 2-inch spacers) gave the truck a sick stance.

A couple of questions for which I haven't been able to get answers from Google:
    1.) Would 33s fit the 2014 Monty's wheelwells even without a lift?
    2.) I'm thinking it would need to be re-geared to avoid stressing out the engine/auto tranny too much. Are there kits readily available or would I need to pay 199 ORH a visit to have it fabricated?

Thanks!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Good day mga paps, ask ko lang kung meron kayong alam na good shops outside casa in Makati / Pasay area for the 20Kms PMS?

Thanks in advance.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    OEM TOOL BOX
    *ZIX

Good day to all monty owners. I have bought an oem toolbox via online that will fit for 2009 to 2015 for my 2015 monty and for all i know i just have to stack this thing up on my Carpet and thats it. But i guess not, since by doing that its not flat and fitted all the way through at the back of the the 3rd row seats since the toolbox has this mini screw-stands at the back of it to be bolted. So im guessing, do i have to trim a hole on the carpet and through the insulation pad or do i have to remove the whole back carpet and the insulation pad to fit the toolbox flat and firm to bolt this toolbox?
    Just wondering as well if theres still some way to install the toolbox to save the carpet without removing the whole thing?

Hope sir zix can help me out as well to provide some newbie info diy for this and any help would be much appreciated. Tyia.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    [IMG][/IMG]

For more information, please visit: El Cilindro

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by SiC View Post
    Good day to all monty owners. I have bought an oem toolbox via online that will fit for 2009 to 2015 for my 2015 monty and for all i know i just have to stack this thing up on my Carpet and thats it. But i guess not, since by doing that its not flat and fitted all the way through at the back of the the 3rd row seats since the toolbox has this mini screw-stands at the back of it to be bolted. So im guessing, do i have to trim a hole on the carpet and through the insulation pad or do i have to remove the whole back carpet and the insulation pad to fit the toolbox flat and firm to bolt this toolbox?
    Just wondering as well if theres still some way to install the toolbox to save the carpet without removing the whole thing?

Hope sir zix can help me out as well to provide some newbie info diy for this and any help would be much appreciated. Tyia.
    you really have to remove the whole carpet, plus you need to fabricate 2- brackets for the compartments on both sides

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Hi, anybody knows where to find these grab bars?

screenshot_2016-04-02-23-50-19.jpg

Montero Sport GLX 2.5 Non-VGT Owners