New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 344 of 393 FirstFirst ... 244294334340341342343344345346347348354 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 3921
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bayen View Post
    my latest burn.

used stock railings from stock seats. Seat adapter fabricated by jd mechanics.
    ready for long long drives. Lumbar supports is excellent. No more sore backs.
    Nice one bro.

The leather seats of the 2015 MS is already comfortable, but that looks much more comfy...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    my latest burn.

used stock railings from stock seats. Seat adapter fabricated by jd mechanics.
    ready for long long drives. Lumbar supports is excellent. No more sore backs.
    I agree it looks soooooo comfy!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by keni0902 View Post
    Mga sir, I noticed na 1/3 of the time when I start the engine of my 2011 GLX Manual Montero may parang nauumpog sa engine block? Has anybody noticed the same? Checking the engine wala naman visible na physical issue. Advise? Thanks po.
    Check trany support..

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    mga ka monty, ask ko lang kung ppuwede ba natin upgrade yung non-VGT natin to a VGT turbo?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by butchick7 View Post
    mga ka monty, ask ko lang kung ppuwede ba natin upgrade yung non-VGT natin to a VGT turbo?
    Possible po.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by butchick7 View Post
    pwede but for what purpose? if you are after the response and wider powerband then i think mas cheaper na if you go direct for remapping with your non-vgt turbo. they can tune it to increase the response and you got more power output than the stock vgt. i own a vgt and may turbo lag pa rin kaya i installed a throttle controller...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I agree it looks soooooo comfy!

It is very comfortable cathy. Specially on the lower back. I just love it. My wife loves it too. She experiences lower back pain like me so these are really suited for us.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    pwede but for what purpose? if you are after the response and wider powerband then i think mas cheaper na if you go direct for remapping with your non-vgt turbo. they can tune it to increase the response and you got more power output than the stock vgt. i own a vgt and may turbo lag pa rin kaya i installed a throttle controller...
    Wider powerband meaning from low end grunt to high end? Or only the latter? Excuse my ignorance, havent really read much about the ecutek remapping.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Wider powerband meaning from low end grunt to high end? Or only the latter? Excuse my ignorance, havent really read much about the ecutek remapping.
    yes,the vgt turbo since variable nga yung opening/closing ng vanes spools earlier at lower rpm than a non vgt turbo. supposed to be ma-lessen ang turbo lag but meron pa rin kahit vgt. sa remapping i think a stock non-vgt with just a k&n can reach 210whp or more. its more value for money than trying to tinker with a tuning chip. check out with bro zix, speedworks did some remapping sa shop niya.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Newbie here. Curious lang po kung napag usapan na po ba dito rev matching per gear ng monty glx mt naten hehe ty

Montero Sport GLX 2.5 Non-VGT Owners