New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 343 of 393 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343344345346347353 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 3921
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bayen View Post
    I was observing wheel setups of fellow monty owners at zix shop yesterday, i was curious as to what has been the biggest tire installed on the stock rims for the monty glx, as far as i know the stock is 265/65/17 right? Has anyone installed anything wider? Perhaps a 275/60? Im curious of the acceptable range, ung pasok pa din sa wheel arches para hindi takaw tilamsik sa side ng oto, thats the tendency kase kapag labas na talaganung gulong e, i want something na pasok pa din.
    pwede siguro bro but sasayad kapag liliko. you need to push a bit yung plastic cover ng wheel well. i'm on stock pa rin but i'm using gt savero all terrain, so far ok naman. majority ng mga ka-monty sa club na nagpalit ng mags/tire are into into 20's, 265/50/R20 sakto lang walang sabit and pogi tingnan. some even used wider like 275/55/R20 pero may sabit na rin yata kapag liliko. wider than that like 305/55/R20 need na yata ng 2" lift. i hope nakita mo yung kay bro zix, he's using 24's it looks good too, meron pa siya 28's sobrang nipis na ng gulong.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    pwede siguro bro but sasayad kapag liliko. you need to push a bit yung plastic cover ng wheel well. i'm on stock pa rin but i'm using gt savero all terrain, so far ok naman. majority ng mga ka-monty sa club na nagpalit ng mags/tire are into into 20's, 265/50/R20 sakto lang walang sabit and pogi tingnan. some even used wider like 275/55/R20 pero may sabit na rin yata kapag liliko. wider than that like 305/55/R20 need na yata ng 2" lift. i hope nakita mo yung kay bro zix, he's using 24's it looks good too, meron pa siya 28's sobrang nipis na ng gulong.
    Yeah, i think 20's rims on 265/50 would just be right for my taste. A good balance between form and function.
    Thanks for the tip monty_gtv.

Different topic naman, usapang matting. Ive started to nitpick on the free carpet matting that the dealership provided. So far its serving its purpose. Was in banawe yesterday and most of the shops only offer the "cut" mattings, meaning walang dedicated talaga for the monty.

Anyone who can share photos of their matting?
    Im inclined towards the deep dish matting, or the 3m matting na specifically for the monty, not the putol type that banawe has.

Thanks in advance.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2015

Im inclined towards the deep dish matting, or the 3m matting na specifically for the monty, not the putol type that banawe has.

Thanks in advance.
    saw 1 sa winterpine; meron din yata si sir louie ang. or you can try this one:https://www.*******/item/mitsubishi-m...p=1#8f89250e79

4. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Yeah, i think 20's rims on 265/50 would just be right for my taste. A good balance between form and function.

Different topic naman, usapang matting. Ive started to nitpick on the free carpet matting that the dealership provided. So far its serving its purpose. Was in banawe yesterday and most of the shops only offer the "cut" mattings, meaning walang dedicated talaga for the monty.

Thanks in advance.
    ydxj0253.jpg
    ydxj0254.jpg
    ydxj0256.jpg

Last edited by Louie Anson Ng; February 10th, 2016 at 12:16 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Hi sir zix, pwede bang makahingi ng quote magkano aabutin ang fmic,occ & throttle controller?para may idea sana ako sir & mapagipunan na rin for the next visit ko sir.. thanks

Send from Outer space using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012

Thanks in advance.
    sir bayen, for montero matting you can check out the FB of JC Garage...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Check this one bro,, hope this helps youimageuploadedbytsikot-forums1455128089.042413.jpg

8. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Mga sir, I noticed na 1/3 of the time when I start the engine of my 2011 GLX Manual Montero may parang nauumpog sa engine block? Has anybody noticed the same? Checking the engine wala naman visible na physical issue. Advise? Thanks po.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    my latest burn.

used stock railings from stock seats. Seat adapter fabricated by jd mechanics.
    ready for long long drives. Lumbar supports is excellent. No more sore backs.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    my latest burn.

used stock railings from stock seats. Seat adapter fabricated by jd mechanics.
    ready for long long drives. Lumbar supports is excellent. No more sore backs.
    ayos yan sir bayen. 1st time ko makakita ng naka recaro seats na monty...

Montero Sport GLX 2.5 Non-VGT Owners