New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 339 of 393 FirstFirst ... 239289329335336337338339340341342343349389 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 3921
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Bro.,- how much were you able to deal your 2015 GLX unit?

Is it AT or MT?

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

28.7K _/_/_/_/_/:superhero2:_/_/_/_/_/
    I went for the low down. I believe its somewhere around 1.1m. Discount was huge so i went for it.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    [COLOR="#008080"]

Also, anyone here knows how I can PERMANENTLY turn off the reminder for the PMS? It was a pain at 1KKm. This bugs my driving...

I am certain that it will haunt me again for my 5KKm PMS.....
    sir. saan lumalabas yung reminder? nasobrahan ko yung 1k PMS (1220km) and sobra na ulit ako sa 5k PMS ko pero wala akong nakitang reminder

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 99gil99 View Post
    sir. saan lumalabas yung reminder? nasobrahan ko yung 1k PMS (1220km) and sobra na ulit ako sa 5k PMS ko pero wala akong nakitang reminder
    It is on the center console display bro. It kicks you out from what you're doing, GPS, music or general information and reminds you of your PMS...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Moderator's warning: Please stop flooding the thread with your ads. Non compliance will lead to a permanent ban.

Contribute something to the thread.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Hi Guys,

Just got my 2015 Montero GLX SE (manual) 2 weeks ago. I just noticed when I checked the dip stick for the engine oil, the oil is only at 3/4. (This is after a 15 min drive from the car wash, then turned the engine off, then let it sit for 3-5 mins before I checked the dip stick). Is this normal or should I add more oil? TIA.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by bayen View Post
    anyone who has converted their key from
    Attachment 31585

to a flip key

Attachment 31586

thanks,
    Saan po pwede magpagawa nito?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by bayen View Post
    I agree. The TPMS is very useful. My sisters monty came free with the GPS and not the TPMS.

Heres something ive noticed though, the sensor is 2 psi off compared to the actual reading with gas stations air pump. Not sure which one is the accurate one though. Other than that it works great.

I think the gps is easier to add. I have an existing gps antenna from my old car which i plan to transfer to my monty, gps sd card na lang kulang. Anson ang i belive is selling it. Mas mura kesa kasa. In the meantime, i find the osm and on my android phone very handy. Its portable so before the trip, i just plot the places i will go to.

Havent seen the PMS reminder but im also curious about that. Back read the thread if my understanding is accurate, theres a certain code that needa to be entered. Its yr model specific, not sure what it is.
    Mga sir, experience ko sa tpms nagbibigay ng warning minsan kahit kakastart pa lang ng engine..pero tire pressure ko nasa recommended psi naman..at un warning tumatagal the whole trip..mawawala lang kapag pinatay mo un engine then restart..around 4-5times na nangyari since I got my monty last June 2015..may mali ba sa tpms ko? Or anything sa system?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by K1d_Kulafu View Post
    Hi Guys,

Just got my 2015 Montero GLX SE (manual) 2 weeks ago. I just noticed when I checked the dip stick for the engine oil, the oil is only at 3/4. (This is after a 15 min drive from the car wash, then turned the engine off, then let it sit for 3-5 mins before I checked the dip stick). Is this normal or should I add more oil? TIA.
    sir sa umaga(overnight rest)po ang kuha ng level, before i-start.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    hood dampers

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    hood dampers
    ayos bro, meron ka na rin pala hood dampers

Montero Sport GLX 2.5 Non-VGT Owners