New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 338 of 393 FirstFirst ... 238288328334335336337338339340341342348388 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 3921
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by hachooro View Post
    ^ habang low mileage pa unahin mo na sir ang egr blanking and oil catch can. This will save your egr from soot and clogging. And save you from egr cleaning.
    i agree with sir hachooro and sir smuiv. go for k&n, occ, egr blanking and throttle controller. that i'm sure will give you enough satisfaction na. then kapag nakulangan ka pa sa performance go for bigger fmic and remapping. kapag kulang pa rin, that's the time you go for more extreme mod like turbo upgrade, water-alcohol injection and bigger exhaust ako throttle controller lang solb na ako sa gtv ko, i have more than enough kick kapag gusto ko umarangkada...
    Last edited by monty_GTV; January 29th, 2016 at 12:41 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    anyone who has converted their key from
    ms-key.jpg

to a flip key

mqdefault.jpg

thanks,

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Mga master gud day sa lhat getting use pa ako s monty glx 2015 MT last Friday lang nakuha,ask ko lang sana may built in n ba gps antenna ito?meron n rin ba ito cabin A/c filter?thank u sa thread na ito big help xa to learn a lot from our montero rides.safe driving everyone!

4. Join Date
    May 2012
    Ask ko na din mga sir, parang humihina na yung battery ng remote ni montero, pano po ba buksan yung remote to change the battery?

Quote Originally Posted by bayen View Post
    anyone who has converted their key from
    ms-key.jpg

to a flip key

mqdefault.jpg

thanks,

5. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Mon Teromon2 View Post
    Mga master gud day sa lhat getting use pa ako s monty glx 2015 MT last Friday lang nakuha,ask ko lang sana may built in n ba gps antenna ito?meron n rin ba ito cabin A/c filter?thank u sa thread na ito big help xa to learn a lot from our montero rides.safe driving everyone!
    yes, meron na gps antenna yung 2015 glx mt (ko). yan yung parang maliit na computer mouse sa right-side nung dashboard. as per SA on my 1000km PM, meron na din siyang cabin a/c filter. kasi papalagyan ko sana kaso pagtingin nila meron na palang kasama.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 99gil99 View Post
    yes, meron na gps antenna yung 2015 glx mt (ko). yan yung parang maliit na computer mouse sa right-side nung dashboard. as per SA on my 1000km PM, meron na din siyang cabin a/c filter. kasi papalagyan ko sana kaso pagtingin nila meron na palang kasama.
    Good for you bro.,- I also checked mine (2-month old unit) of a different variant. May cabin filter na rin....

So, malamang iyong releases ng 2015,- mayroon nang cabin filters...

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

28.7K _/_/_/_/_/:superhero2:_/_/_/_/_/

7. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    As per advise by sir zix, may cabin filter na daw ung 2015 glx model.

May tpms na din sya. Pero walang gps antenna and sd card.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

That TPMS IMO, is the most convenient feature of this model... I usually start my driving by checking this. I have also noticed that sometimes, it takes awhile for the measurements to update.. At one point, I already drove for over a kilometer, before a couple of them gave me the expected/correct measurements.

In my experience, the GPS is a piece of sh!t (or I still do not know how to use it),- when I enter a POI (point of interest),- it will not recognize it. Must be in the way the map was written (or a GPS setting ?).... How do I know what map version I have? Other than the size of the display,- my Garmin GPSs are far better than this.

Also, anyone here knows how I can PERMANENTLY turn off the reminder for the PMS? It was a pain at 1KKm. This bugs my driving...

I am certain that it will haunt me again for my 5KKm PMS.....

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Bro.,- how much were you able to deal your 2015 GLX unit?

Is it AT or MT?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

That TPMS IMO, is the most convenient feature of this model... I usually start my driving by checking this. I have also noticed that sometimes, it takes awhile for the measurements to update.. At one point, I already drove for over a kilometer, before a couple of them gave me the expected/correct measurements.

In my experience, the GPS is a piece of sh!t (or I still do not know how to use it),- when I enter a POI (point of interest),- it will not recognize it. Must be in the way the map was written (or a GPS setting ?).... How do I know what map version I have? Other than the size of the display,- my Garmin GPSs are far better than this.

Also, anyone here knows how I can PERMANENTLY turn off the reminder for the PMS? It was a pain at 1KKm. This bugs my driving...

I am certain that it will haunt me again for my 5KKm PMS.....

I agree. The TPMS is very useful. My sisters monty came free with the GPS and not the TPMS.

Heres something ive noticed though, the sensor is 2 psi off compared to the actual reading with gas stations air pump. Not sure which one is the accurate one though. Other than that it works great.

I think the gps is easier to add. I have an existing gps antenna from my old car which i plan to transfer to my monty, gps sd card na lang kulang. Anson ang i belive is selling it. Mas mura kesa kasa. In the meantime, i find the osm and on my android phone very handy. Its portable so before the trip, i just plot the places i will go to.

Havent seen the PMS reminder but im also curious about that. Back read the thread if my understanding is accurate, theres a certain code that needa to be entered. Its yr model specific, not sure what it is.

Montero Sport GLX 2.5 Non-VGT Owners