New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 274 of 393 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284324374 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 3921
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by soypusoy View Post
    Kay hektorsky meron sir 7.5k daw,ok kaya sir yung fiberglass?
    ah ok. pagnakabili k n sir. inform mo kami kung ano mas maganda. ipon p ko ng budget pambili ei. tnx.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Hello guys. Finally decided to get the glx mt. I do hope i made a correct decision. SA said fuel must be from caltex but i read the previous posts that unioil and seaoil are much better and suited for CRDIs. I will be using the car in Panay. Mga sirs, Insights pls.

To sir Zixx, pls. Pm me ur contact number for cabin filter. Do u have also sd card for the gps? I am planning also for other accessories such as turbo timer, backing sensor, but casa warned me it could void the warranty.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    gud day! what is the best montero club in town, im from nueva ecija ang planning to join a montero club/group to get, basically, a discount for the accesaories and useful info about our beloved car! tnx.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Greetings. Im just new to the forum. But ive been already reading this thread for some time as i find it useful and informative. Zix888, can i have a quotation for the goods & mods you offer. Thanks.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vhonn View Post
    Hello guys. Finally decided to get the glx mt. I do hope i made a correct decision. SA said fuel must be from caltex but i read the previous posts that unioil and seaoil are much better and suited for CRDIs. I will be using the car in Panay. Mga sirs, Insights pls.

To sir Zixx, pls. Pm me ur contact number for cabin filter. Do u have also sd card for the gps? I am planning also for other accessories such as turbo timer, backing sensor, but casa warned me it could void the warranty.
    pm sent sir, kindly check. thanks

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by caloye View Post
    Greetings. Im just new to the forum. But ive been already reading this thread for some time as i find it useful and informative. Zix888, can i have a quotation for the goods & mods you offer. Thanks.
    nag- PM ako sa inyo sir, pacheck na lang. thanks

7. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Mga sir i need your advice please.nakapark ngayon ang monty ko kase im working here in abroad.3k palang ang odometer reading nya.Any sudgestions on how to maintain it and keeping it in good condition please?What are the dos and donts?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Ask your wife or whoever to start the vehicle once a day for a few mins or take it for a short joy ride. Ingat lang, pagbalik mo may kasama na ring dimples.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Haha nice one sir.wag naman sana.once a week or once every other week ok lang ba?

10. Join Date
    May 2015
    what am doing.. dapat nasa covered garage at medyo naka baba yung window for air circulation, lagyan ng un-used tea bags under 1st,2nd,3rd seat to maintain freshness ng amoy. at least 2x a month mo paadarin for about 15 minutes, syempre ligo din every month.

Montero Sport GLX 2.5 Non-VGT Owners