New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 241 of 393 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291341 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 3921
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    sir zix88 im also interested of egr blanking/k&n filter/ac filter/gps activation. pls. pm me sir the amount and your contact number and your shop. tnx in advance/

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by gilbert_ilagan View Post
    sir zix88 im also interested of egr blanking/k&n filter/ac filter/gps activation. pls. pm me sir the amount and your contact number and your shop. tnx in advance/
    pm sent to you sir, and also sir B.cruz.
    kindly check, thanks

3. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Good afternoon mga boss! newbie lang po ako sa montero, ask ko lang is it required to follow 5k,10k,15k,20k...... pms? thanks.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by smuiv View Post
    XCOPY source [destination]

1) Be sure you have 2 SD Card Reader one is the source and the other is the target (destination) like the one below.
    Attachment 24941

Take note of the assigned drive of the SD Card reader your computer will assign to both card readers and where you will place the original (source) SD Card and the one you want to copy to (Destination)

2) Using Windows invoke a command prompt (cmd) ; one way of doing this is to open the window task manager then File -> New Task (Run) ; Window will pop out (Create New Task) -> then type CMD then press ENTER

3) At the command prompt type in the command
    xcopy source [Destination] /H /I /C /K /E /R /Y
    > then press Enter
    eg. xcopy e:\ f:\ /H /I /C /K /E /R /Y

Where in
    a) e:\ is the source (the one SD Card you are copying from)
    b) f:\ is the destination (the other SD Card you want to copy to)

-end-

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

XCOPY source [destination]

1) Be sure you have 2 SD Card Reader one is the source and the other is the target (destination) like the one below.
    Attachment 24941

Take note of the assigned drive of the SD Card reader your computer will assign to both card readers and where you will place the original (source) SD Card and the one you want to copy to (Destination)

2) Using Windows invoke a command prompt (cmd) ; one way of doing this is to open the window task manager then File -> New Task (Run) ; Window will pop out (Create New Task) -> then type CMD then press ENTER

3) At the command prompt type in the command
    xcopy source [Destination] /H /I /C /K /E /R /Y
    > then press Enter
    eg. xcopy e:\ f:\ /H /I /C /K /E /R /Y

Where in
    a) e:\ is the source (the one SD Card you are copying from)
    b) f:\ is the destination (the other SD Card you want to copy to)

-end-
    *smuiv
    * Charles

I'll try this. Thank you.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Noticed that there are rusted portion on my monty's bash/skid plate. Covered pa kaya ito ng warranty?

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by northrider View Post
    Good afternoon mga boss! newbie lang po ako sa montero, ask ko lang is it required to follow 5k,10k,15k,20k...... pms? thanks.
    kung after ka sa warranty "yes" pero kung may tiwala ka sa monty mo wag na.

Quote Originally Posted by northrider View Post

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    thanks Sir Zix, Ipasked ko n lang sau once my unit was released.

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post

Bought my monty last year May so far 7,000 kms. My next PMS wont be free so I'm thinking whether to bring it to casa or another place. If in case I dont bring my car to casa is there another competent place where they can do PMS? Wala pa naman akong nakikitang defect.

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post

happy monty!

stealth egr blanking
    oil catch can
    aircon filter
    GPS activation
    optitron
    *Zix
    boss zix ano pinagkaiba ng stealth EGR blanking sa plate ininstall mo sa akin last year?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by matchbox10 View Post
    Bought my monty last year May so far 7,000 kms. My next PMS wont be free so I'm thinking whether to bring it to casa or another place. If in case I dont bring my car to casa is there another competent place where they can do PMS? Wala pa naman akong nakikitang defect.
    very low mileage naman unit mo sir if going for 10mos eh 7k kms pa lang bihira mo siguro gamitin. as sir syur said, if you are after the warranty then bring it to casa. you can pm bro zix, his shop did PMS (and mods) of most of the monty users here

Montero Sport GLX 2.5 Non-VGT Owners