New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 177 of 393 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 3921
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    No. The random plate will be the ABC-1234 format. For the new design, you can still have personalized plates in ABC-123 and ABC-12 formats. You just have to pay 15k for the ABC-123 and 25k for the ABC-12.

Quote Originally Posted by jrln View Post
    but the new plate series has 4 numbers, right? does this mean that even after shelling out 15-30k for special plates, the plate ending (the 4th number) will still be ''random'' LTO-assigned?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    25k is a whole lot of dough for less characters...oh well, personal preference that is...

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by peejay_07 View Post
    No. The random plate will be the ABC-1234 format. For the new design, you can still have personalized plates in ABC-123 and ABC-12 formats. You just have to pay 15k for the ABC-123 and 25k for the ABC-12.
    These days are the 15k and 25k plates done via dealership of with LTO?

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    Just got our Monty released from the casa today, already noticed moisture in the headlights when I got home, should I have them look at it?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathRow View Post
    Just got our Monty released from the casa today, already noticed moisture in the headlights when I got home, should I have them look at it?
    it's probably due to condensation. it should clear up after a while

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by leinahtan View Post
    that's what I did. I am used to right clicking on the rar file-extract to-(select destination local drive/folder) method. Back-up your orig sdcard files. although you can make a copy of the orig files to a different sdcard but this different sdcard wont work on your unit because the maps are locked on the original sdcard unique id number. as sir louie mentioned that the uploaded inav updated file is corrupted (I didn't checked it yet, but the one I got latest june '14 is perfectly working), I can send a copy to you by means most comfy.
    thanks for the offer. my gps is ok now with the new files sent by louie. thanks sir louie!

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jrln View Post
    but the new plate series has 4 numbers, right? does this mean that even after shelling out 15-30k for special plates, the plate ending (the 4th number) will still be ''random'' LTO-assigned?
    I'm sure it's random for regular plates but for special plates you get what you pay for (ABC-12)

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hi guys! Newbie po dito.. Been reading for about 2-weeks now and I find this forum/thread very informative, especially sa mga bagito sa Monty na tulad ko.. Now, ako naman po hihingi ng tulong.. hehe.. Sir Zix888, pa-pm naman po price ng EGR blanking and cabin filter.. TIA and more power sa mga henyo dito..

9. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Is anyone here experiencing nong annoying squeaky metallic sound sa dasboard, particularly sa may head unit. Mas malakas sya pag medyo malubak and whenever i put some pressure by pushing the front part of the head unit nawawala and pag binitawan bumabalik ulit. Ive brought this in casa, nawala sya for a while pero bumalik din. Any thoughts or ideas, would be highly appreciated.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tserman0404 View Post
    Hi guys! Newbie po dito.. Been reading for about 2-weeks now and I find this forum/thread very informative, especially sa mga bagito sa Monty na tulad ko.. Now, ako naman po hihingi ng tulong.. hehe.. Sir Zix888, pa-pm naman po price ng EGR blanking and cabin filter.. TIA and more power sa mga henyo dito..
    sir pacheck po, may pm ako sa inyo. thanks

Montero Sport GLX 2.5 Non-VGT Owners