New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 108 of 393 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 3921
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Question lang po mga sir. Pwde ba mabasag ang salamin natin dahil sa init. Kasi nabasag yung sa 3rd row quarter panel ng monty namin. Na nakagarahe lang. Wala akong makitang cause kung bakit siya nabasag.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by macoi14 View Post
    Question lang po mga sir. Pwde ba mabasag ang salamin natin dahil sa init. Kasi nabasag yung sa 3rd row quarter panel ng monty namin. Na nakagarahe lang. Wala akong makitang cause kung bakit siya nabasag.

my in-laws innova, windshield naman, the other day. wala din makita na trace na may bump or tumama sa kanya.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by macoi14 View Post

What I know, auto glasses can withstand even under severe temperatures, lest ambient atmosphere temp. Nagka crack ba? Hmmm...kahit naka garage itong si monty under polycarbonate roofing, naka roll down slightly yung mga windows with dash sun shades. Sobra talaga init na ngayon.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Basag talaga sir eh.. di ko lang ma assure kunb napagtripan ba or what eh.

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    I was decided to block my EGR valve since I read about its benefit then I found this article last night.

http://www.tuneruniversity.com/blog/...ing-you-money/

ito yung summary niya

Anyhow, The EGR valve also helps your engine by richening up the air/fuel mixture but without additional fuel. It does this by reducing the amount of oxygen in the cylinders and thus the amount of fuel needed to keep a sane engine temperature while at cruising speeds. This reduces the amount of fuel your engine needs to burn when power demands are low. Essentially, to some extent, it’s making your engine “smaller” when power demands are low by filling those cylinders with less air and fuel which really is almost as good as shrinking the engine (for times when a “big” one isn’t needed).

Bottom line, there are people out there that block of the EGR valve in search of more power – don’t be one of them. In a street car, you absolutely want to keep it. There is no performance advantage to removing it and the only thing you’d accomplish is wasting more fuel.

What do you think?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    nakahanda na sir yung RC + FMIC.
    same play! haha
    Ang bilis naman sir hehe, konting ipon pa. Ang hirap kasi maka ipon ng mabilis pag naka bantay si misis haha

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by matchbox10 View Post
    I was decided to block my EGR valve since I read about its benefit then I found this article last night.

http://www.tuneruniversity.com/blog/...ing-you-money/

ito yung summary niya

Anyhow, The EGR valve also helps your engine by richening up the air/fuel mixture but without additional fuel. It does this by reducing the amount of oxygen in the cylinders and thus the amount of fuel needed to keep a sane engine temperature while at cruising speeds. This reduces the amount of fuel your engine needs to burn when power demands are low. Essentially, to some extent, it’s making your engine “smaller” when power demands are low by filling those cylinders with less air and fuel which really is almost as good as shrinking the engine (for times when a “big” one isn’t needed).

Bottom line, there are people out there that block of the EGR valve in search of more power – don’t be one of them. In a street car, you absolutely want to keep it. There is no performance advantage to removing it and the only thing you’d accomplish is wasting more fuel.

What do you think?
    I think the author of this particular article was referring to an EGR system of a Petrol engine, or worse, he's talking different.. Di man lang nabanggit ang "emission control", "NOX gas"..

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    huwag kayo magworry sir on egr blanking, 100 percent CEL safe siya on our monty
    Install egr plate and k&n filter c/o from sir zixx today. ok na ok na c 2014 MS NON-VGT MT. tnx rin po s video sir zixx...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by matchbox10 View Post

What do you think?
    simple lang yan. you are blanking it for the benefit of your engine and your pockets but in expense of the environment.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Good Morning Guys,

Newbie here. I am considering purchasing Montero Sport GLX Diesel either MT or AT. Can anyone of you provide me some accurate Fuel Consumption/s please? Thank You!

Montero Sport GLX 2.5 Non-VGT Owners