New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 98 of 393 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    its 271/271 sir, not a single CEL. hope this helps you sleep well tonight, haha
    Sir sana pina ship mo na din ang mahiwagang gloves mo para may touch mo pa din.. hehehehe

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by macoi14 View Post
    Sir sana pina ship mo na din ang mahiwagang gloves mo para may touch mo pa din.. hehehehe

haha, hindi pwede sir, may magic yun eh

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by tackielarla View Post
    Your confidence is very reassuring.

I'm doing the "operation" tomorrow; as a newbie, my apprehension level is way up there.

As promised, I will let you know how it goes.
    take the word from bro zix, its very easy to do it. you only need to remove the heat shield cover of n16, loosen 2 bolts of N16, remove the metal gasket (careful not to drop it), insert the blanking plate, tighten the bolts, return the heat shield cover and that's it! it will not take you more than 10mins. btw, for easy access, remove the battery.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ash0279 View Post
    Just completed by Northeastern Luzon run this week. 2000+ km (Bacoor->Ballesteros Cagayan->Santiago City->Subic->Bacoor) clocked in, with average 16km/L on Petron Dieselmax. (GLX Non-VGT, MT)

- Turbo lag indeed happens most of the time, pero since MT, I was able to compensate it with shifting to 3rd gear if I need to overtake while running between 40-60 kph. Once RPM gets between 2.2-2.5k , the sweet turbo whine rings out and I can now go to higher gear as appropriate.
    - For uphill climbs, I am very much satisfied. From a crawling or even dead stop 1st gear everything seems working fine as expected. ( Perfect scenario when tailing the trucks piled up climbing at Dalton Pass zigzag road and overtaking from 1 truck to another in the queue.)
    - Hard suspension issue finally broken-in, unlike the 1st 1k kms, where I literally bounce from my seat driving through rough roads. My ideal tire pressure PSI is at 29(front) and 32(rear).
    - TOTAL CAVEAT: Driver seat, including front passenger seat really NOT ERGONOMIC. My lower back suffered lots of pains during the long drive. I think this is mainly due to the lack of good lumbar support design on the seat + hard cushion for the head rest.. (baseline=CR-V Gen1)
    Sir try to use back joy seat cushion, and feel the difference. You can find it in MOA in less than 3k. Good for lumbar support... Enjoy your ride....

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dancorps View Post
    Sir try to use back joy seat cushion, and feel the difference. You can find it in MOA in less than 3k. Good for lumbar support... Enjoy your ride....

Sir what specific store can i look for it?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by macoi14 View Post
    Sir what specific store can i look for it?

sir banda siya sa may ticket buying area, opposite side ng forever 21. meron rin ata sa loob ng sm department store

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Ganito po ba itsura nya sirs?

Sent from my Nokia5110i-VgT using Tsikot Forums

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    I have backjoy at the ofc but never really thought it would work on a vehicle.

Masubukan nga

9. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by prince777 View Post
    Ganito po ba itsura nya sirs?

Sent from my Nokia5110i-VgT using Tsikot Forums
    yup, price niya is 2990, if i'm not mistaken

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Anson Ng View Post
    yup, price niya is 2990, if i'm not mistaken
    Exactly sir ganyan na ganyan, pero may mga may design pa mas mahal lang ng kaunti.... Ginagamit ko rin sa office at kahit 8 hours ka nakaupo ay comportable but always follow the correct position stated in the instruction.

Montero Sport GLX 2.5 Non-VGT Owners