The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 78 of 393 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Normal ba yung pag reset ng mp3 files sa usb ? Bumabalik sya sa #1 file

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    I drove a GLX auto last night and this afternoon when we went to Laiya. I had some observations with regards to the handling of the montero. I found the steering on the heavy side. Also i noticed that the suspension is more "matagtag" than my current service vehicle that is an Adventure. 5 passengers with some bags at the 3rd row seats. I did not check the tire pressure so I did not have any idea if the "tagtag" came from the tires or the suspension itself. About the sportronic mode, i found it very useful particularly when overtaking. The most useful gear for me was the 2nd gear. On the contrary, there were also times that I had problems with using the sportronic mode as I found the mode "confused" on what the best gear to use when overtaking. With the 1st gear i heard a noticeable roaring sound of the engine but with the 2nd gear produced sluggish response. Maybe it was my timing, i really did not know. I loved the response of the brakes btw, i would prefer this than the response of the hyundai accent hatch which i found to be dependent on the speed of how you step on the brakes. Overall, the montero even non VGT is a beast.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Sir ask ko lang kung papano mag save ng mga fm station sa nga HU natin. Medyo hirap kapain eh.?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by macoi14 View Post
    Sir ask ko lang kung papano mag save ng mga fm station sa nga HU natin. Medyo hirap kapain eh.?

hold mo sa touchscreen kung saang channel mo gusto

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by macoi14 View Post

Hi Sir Macoi. Medyo mahabang e-explain. If we have the same HU manual, kindly read na lang po. andun sya.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Thnx mga sir. il gonna try it..

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    new montero owner po.. around how many liters pa po natitira sa gas tank the moment na mglight gas indicator?.. m planning pi kc na mejo isagad para mgpafill sa seaoil.. petron po kc fulltank ko noon.. tia

8. Join Date
    May 2012

Salamat sir zix!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    *eyn_9

10 liters pa sir, according sa manual.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by vanguard14 View Post
    *eyn_9

10 liters pa sir, according sa manual.
    tnx sir vanguard.. sori, hindi ko masyado kc binasa page per page ung manual.. gud thing may ganitong forum, though not an alibi para hindi mgbasa hehehe.. tnx po uli.. congrats k mayweather hehehe..

Montero Sport GLX 2.5 Non-VGT Owners